Ok really pissed.

Basically got approved for a finance with Andertons music for a Jackson RR24 Snow White, no where else had them except Andertons and the guy promised me it would be here this week.

Still not got it foned today and he says they dont and wont have till December :@:@

He said I can change guitar (even though they have NOTHING in stock) or cancell the finance.

Does anyone know where I CAN get a Jackson RR24 or if theres something around that price they have in stock for 700 I can get etc..

Man im soooo ****n pissed right now!!

Thanks,

Rowan
They dont have in stock I tried them first.. also GuitarGuitar, Merchant City Music, Reverb then Andertons
Damn, they all are waiting till december? Maybe one will come in earlier. Shitty luck dude.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
wow go figure...........i can't stand dealing with money-changers............i am currently looking for one also
Dawson's/ Dolphin music?? theyre two bigger ones, and Dolphin offers finance on stuff over £500
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

Foned Dolphin and Dawsons, also said December AT LEAST!!

Man I was thinking bout a Les Paul or the Alexi 600...

Whats opions on those?
Quote by .Rowan
Foned Dolphin and Dawsons, also said December AT LEAST!!

Man I was thinking bout a Les Paul or the Alexi 600...

Whats opions on those?

I believe the Alexi has relatively the same specs as the RR24. Can anyone say anything about quality?
Creator of the Llamastack

Sounds live have a white RR24 in stock (@699) and they do finance too....I've used them before and was very happy with their service....
Quote by Commodity
I believe the Alexi has relatively the same specs as the RR24. Can anyone say anything about quality?

Well, the RR24 has Jumbo Frets and an EMG 81
The Alexi-600 has Extra Jumbo Frets and an EMG-HZ4

That's the website specs
Ok I phoned SoundsLive,

Basically the guy said they have 1 but I asked him to physically check and he says yes there is one.

So I have internet ordered it, should dispatch mon-tues... and should have it for nxt week hopefully..

Still have a really bad feeling since he goes "Oh and if theres any hicups or problems then we will give you a call..." AKA: We dont have it and its December till we get it...

Anyways, cross-fingers cause this is getting out of hand to get this guitar lol..

But they're closed weekends so ill give them a call on Monday and find out the details and post back and let you know...

..... man this guitar better be worth it !