My little brother wants me to repaint his new blank skateboard, just wondering what the best type of clearcoat to use for it would be.

Thanks in advance.
this REALLY doesnt fit into the gear building and customizing thread. try the pit.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
yea. 'gear' means guitar/bass/amp stuff. try the pit
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
I thought this would be a better place for it as its very similar to guitar refinishing and I'm more lilkely to get a sensible answer from here rather than "rape it" from the pit.
^ the pit has auctly been really good about that recently^
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Well if the mod's deem it more appropriate for the pit then could one possibly move it to the pit for me.
I think you'd have a lot more success on a skateboard forum to be honest - guitars and skateboards have a whole different set of requirements when it comes to re-finishing!
Quote by mark_wuk
I think you'd have a lot more success on a skateboard forum to be honest - guitars and skateboards have a whole different set of requirements when it comes to re-finishing!

+1

I've never been remotely tempted to attach wheels to my guitars and roll around on them, trying to impress chicks.
loled at mintsauce *siged*
Quote by Dr. House
Nice vibe you just put out there. Its like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table and we all still want to eat.
Quote by -MintSauce-
+1

I've never been remotely tempted to attach wheels to my guitars and roll around on them, trying to impress chicks.

XD

do or do not;
there is no try.

play guitar = do
fail at skateboarding = do not.

maybe if you could pull a kickflip to a G Minor, that'd be pretty cool though.
------

Shwiggity.