There is one song in the world that I desperately wish to play...
Okay, I lied. There's two.
They're both by Porcelain and the Tramps, the popular myspace band loved by lesbians and brightly-coloured-hair people all over...
They're called (priority number 1) "King Of The World" and "You Want".
There's probably a different forum to request for songs to be tabbed but I honestly don't care so don't give me shit about it... I saw this forum had 400 something odd viewings and I'm sure more than one of them are very talented guitar players so you're the ones I'm after. Besides, the guy I'm living with is being an A grade dick so I'd really appreciate some inner peace ~.~

Someone PLEEEEEEEEASE tab this for me before I take a power drill to my fkin brain...

*courtsies toweards tab-forum
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Well what am I supposed to post a thread about in a website titled 'ultimate-guitar.com'... I really didn't have time to check, I'm about to get kicked off the computer. GO.
"I have a dream"
-Some Famous Black Guy
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Okay I change the direction of this fking post.

Someone please go to the fking TABS FORUM and TAB THE SONGS FOR ME??!

Happy???

~.~
Quote by missbearxxoo
Okay I change the direction of this fking post.

Someone please go to the fking TABS FORUM and TAB THE SONGS FOR ME??!

Happy???

~.~

Tut tut. You obviously don't know much about persuasive techniques.
What??!?!?!?!!!!??!?!?!

Why not? ultimate-guitar.com what the heck.... I am so confused :\ Is this just a cool place to hang out... Like one time I went to a computer specialty forum to post a question asking about computers and everyone pissed and moaned about me making 2 threads one after the other then proceeded to tell me that they knew nothing about computers... I'm like what the fk... See I have a very terrible history with forums I always get in trouble for shit so coming here was a really DESPERATE MEASURE for me. I fking beg of someone with guitar skills... I promise I will have your babies if you tab it for me... They might be ugly babies though, just a warning. My ugly people tend to counteract my good-looks gene, not everyone can look like me ~.~ OMFG I DIDN'T MEAN IT!! All potential tabbers: YOU'RE NOT UGLY I THINK YOU'RE SEXY pleeeeease tab it ~.~
Quote by Shreddies_1990
Tut tut. You obviously don't know much about persuasive techniques.

Haha no, no I don't. I don't do much sucking up. ~.~ I generally just yell. And it doesn't happen often I don't usually need stuff but this I really, really need. I turned 18 like yesterday and got a tattoo and a pink electric guitar it's the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on and I won't get to sleep tonight (18th birthday party tomorrow, need beauty sleep) unless I can play this song. Hhhhhhh. *Sigh*.

Look at it this way.

You've posted it in the right forum now, if it happens, it will happen. Basically though, this thread makes you look like a tit.

Delete you first post [click Edit] (which'll delete the whole thread), rephrase the other one a little better, and if somebody can do it, they will.
Quote by Shreddies_1990
Fixed.

I didn't realise 50 Cent was so eloquent.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by missbearxxoo
Dude, can't be fked. If someone is awesome they'll tab it, how about that.

How about you make me a sammich?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
i would suggest you start reading the rules.
to avoid unnecessary arguments and other problems later on.

Quote by The Pit
The forum for all general discussion that is not covered by other forums, from music issues to whatever.
Quote by Stentroll
How about you make me a sammich?

Tab my song and we got a deal.

Peanut butter yeah?..
Quote by missbearxxoo
Tab my song and we got a deal.

Peanut butter yeah?..

Are you out of your mind?!

Whale. Nothing goes on my sammich unless it's whale. Fun fact you should learn about me.
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Sorry dude, don't have time to read... forum rules... I just naturally assumed that a forum about guitars would automatically have people who can play guitars visit them... My bad...
Quote by Stentroll
Are you out of your mind?!

Whale. Nothing goes on my sammich unless it's whale. Fun fact you should learn about me.

Congrats on being the first person to make me smile tonight hahaha.
Well dude at least it worked.... Now my thread has people going to the tab forums to check if I've posted there too... All rule following and such... Well... Person... And even though that person only went there to bitch and moan it still counts!! They knew me from this thread!! See it worked.....

*Insert image of half naked person of your sexual preference here.*
Hey, you can also edit your posts with the button on the inferior right corner of the box to evict double and triple posts and so... ;D

We're only telling you this stuff so you won't get warned and possibly banned... then for sure you won't be able to use this forum.
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Quote by satyphan
Hey, you can also edit your posts with the button on the inferior right corner of the box to evict double and triple posts and so... ;D

We're only telling you this stuff so you won't get warned and possibly banned... then for sure you won't be able to use this forum.

Thanks dude I appreciate. I don't plan on posting on here forever though I just really, really want these songs tabbed maybe if I kick up enough stink someone will notice and tab. Or at least one of them. I'm about to get kicked off this computer by a selfish greedy dick and RAWR I'm really pissed off right now I just need a tabber so I can get off his precious ****ing computer and let him have his precious ****ing WoW back. ~.~