its a great melody for an acoustic song alright but singing needs more improving, Remember slower song are harder then normal rock tempo songs.

And try to get the guitars volume higher next time, Couldnt hear it that great.

Its alright, But far from finished (but thats my opinion) :p
na dude thanks for the crit, aim to improve the singing lol just a rough version atm. yh guitar came out reaaally low have to invest in a better mic aswell :S
Well written song, the guitar could be louder and the vocal need a little work. Your vocals are also clipping a little in the mix and get muddy. the song itself is very Josh Rayden. good job it wouldn't take much to clean it up a bit. Hope this helps some.
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
yes will rerecord and fine tune the vocal line, hopefully with louder guitar. havent heard of the guy you mentioned but will check him out for sure. thanks.
He's one of my wife's favorites. I think I spelled his name right! Sorry it's Josh Raiden here is a link to one of his songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06D_EFNGmOQ
Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Last edited by geeve420 at Oct 17, 2008,
haha kl i see the vids directed by braff and immediately recognize the song from scrubs. yh i see the resemblance in style mite check out more of his stuff.