Yngwie, Axl, ..

That list lacks a lot of irritating persons, though.
A samurai once asked Zen Master Hakuin where he would go after he died. Hakuin answered 'How am I supposed to know?'
'How do you not know? You're a Zen master!' exclaimed the samurai.
'Yes, but not a dead one,' Hakuin answered.
Last edited by Wasp at Oct 17, 2008,
Chris Cornell, Pete Wentz, Lars Ulric... not saying they arent musically talented or anything, but i cant stand em
Hahahahahaha bonojovi

Please tell me the legendary douche Jon Bon is in there!?

and looking at ur name. Bono????

Hes an arsehole aswell!

No offence to ur name tho
Down the Down
Last edited by timhunson at Oct 17, 2008,
This list is definitely lacking, and some of those people aren't that annoying; they just get a lot of press attention, and you can remedy that by not caring what the press says.

I've gotta give them props for most of those pictures, though.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
Lars, Yngwie, Axl,...those guys are easy. How about Dick Dale, Brian Wilson, and Paul Mcartney. Or to be more current...Serj, Durst, Jon Davis, and of course, Ozzy.
Sam Totman

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Lil' Chris, I f*cking hate him.
Quote by aaciseric
Theres a chav revolution brewing in my area, hopefully my personal hygiene, sobriety, long hair and GnR albums can protect me for some time.
i agree with like 99 % of them but id probly have it in different order
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Dick Dale, Yngwie, the Great Kat (esp the great kat)
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Ozzy, Lars, Yngwie are a few off the list.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Oh and Kanye how the hell could they forget him.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I don't agree with Prince being #1. Surely he belongs on the list (even though I am a fan) but there are far more annoying people than him.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
I like how they dig up some overpublicized minor thing to prove how annoying most of them are, then criticize everyones voice, regardless of merit. I mean Mariah Carey may be insane, but how are you going to say her voice is like cats being drowned? Lol... ok lets get a grip.

A lot of them belonged on there, but I think there should have been a good deal of substitutions for people who are legitimately douche and not just in the media spotlight for dancing inappropriately or being drunk at a public event one time.
I love my...

Parker Nitefly Mojo - custom
Schecter 006 Hellraiser
Ibanez S470QS

Mesa / Boogie F-50
Vox AD50VT

Seagull Artist Studio cutaway I-beam

Ibanez ATK700
Ibanez Soundwave 35
I agree about that Kanye should be on there - I kind of like the fact Prince is number 1 though.
Pierre Bouvier, I think that is his name; the singer from simple plan. First off his voice is very annoying, nasly, somewhat prepubecient.
Second: his lyrics are garbage the reflect the self pity of kids who live in the 'burbs and have no idea how good they have it.
Third: from his songs, and personal appearances he obviously has little skill with the ladies and strikes me as the type that would be very vindictive and skitefull in a breakup.
Kurt Cobain really should be #1 on that list. Even though he didn't get on it. And Mayer really shouldn't be there, he's not remotely annoying, great musician funny guy.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by srvflood
Kurt Cobain really should be #1 on that list. Even though he didn't get on it. And Mayer really shouldn't be there, he's not remotely annoying, great musician funny guy.

Why should Kurt be on it, he's not annoying his fanboys are though.

Quote by denizenz