It's a very nice bass, neckthrough, quite comfortable, and is available for $400 with a HSC. I'm not too crazy about the EMG HZ pickups though.

What do the savvy bass players thinks of this model? Yay or Nay?

Thanks!
wrong section

reported

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
wrong section

reported

Isn't this where people ask for bass advice from bass players?
Quote by Absent Mind
wrong section

reported

this is the bass forum silly guitarists

as for the Schecter, I've really liked ever Schecter i've ever played, and for the EMG's I have them in my Spector and they have a nice at times crunch sound to them which I like. If you like the feel of the bass and you can get I good price, go for it. Schecter are usually held in fairly high regard here
Ahh ... I suppose I got so used to the tone of my friend's Aerodyne Jazz. I haven't seen too many of Schecters and wasn't familiar with their reputation.

Thanks for your feedback!
Schecter is a good bass.

I own that exact bass. but know this- the spacing on it is really thin.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Great bass. I own one, I bought it as my second bass. For the asking price, it's a hell of a bass. For that price, it's a steal. Get it, quick.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
If you found it for 400$ US literally grab your wallet, run to your car, floor it to the music store, and buy it right now! I have it, got it for 500 something and it almost rivals European Spectors sound.
Referring to Victor Wooten
Quote by Nutter_101
"Wa wa wa English is my first language, music is my second blah blah blah wank wank wank I rule, love me suck my dick."

That's all I heard in that entire interview.

My Band:
http://www.myspace.com/closedfortonight
Quote by AmpleSteak
If you found it for 400$ US literally grab your wallet, run to your car, floor it to the music store, and buy it right now! I have it, got it for 500 something and it almost rivals European Spectors sound.

^what he said. i got mine for 600 or 500 something. if its 400 get it for sure. some people arnt the biggest fans of the action. ton can be adjusted pretty well. it can be overwhelming in fact if you have a good bass amp as well cause then you can change tons on that and your bass.
blemonese of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by camhussynec
Its like getting anal for the first time. It hurts like hell but eventully ull get used to it and itll feel fine

Thanks for nothing
Quote by Ryker24
this is the bass forum silly guitarists

as for the Schecter, I've really liked ever Schecter i've ever played, and for the EMG's I have them in my Spector and they have a nice at times crunch sound to them which I like. If you like the feel of the bass and you can get I good price, go for it. Schecter are usually held in fairly high regard here

It was in gear building and customizing.
Quote by max355
Hating the 49rs is like hating the retarded kid in class.

The Cowboys, weed, and bass. My three loves