Yea.....um...oh....yea.....RIGHT!!!.....no....wait.....yeah...yeah I give up, can't read it
Quote by imthepro
hey yo guyzz.ermm im seeking a good acoustic guitar right now.anyway, my teacher had found me a guitar called Dallas.i bet you all guyz hav not heard about it, cuz its made since years ago.ok put aside the guitar brand 1st, n talk about the structure of the guitar.basically, the whole guitar body is made from solid mahogany wood, and has a quite good pick-up.it also has a golden tuning head (which doesnt matters much). ermmm i wish to seek for professional advices regarding this Dallas guitar (should i buy or not buy it?), mainly about the price it should cost. ermm also if any hav experienced or came across any great acoustic guitars,please share n recommend to me.(when recommend please enclose details of guitar).my targeted guitars are not those which are branded,but those which has nice n high quality sound.(budget around 3000-4000MYR/approximately 850-1140US$).if you all also know the conditions of a good guitar, please tell me also.this will be very helpful for me when im hunting for my ideal guitar.ur help is much appreicated.
*(ermm im a Malaysian lolx.so if guyzz wanna tell me the prices of guitar it will be very nice of you if you could convert the currency to MYR.thx alot

Erm... what?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Wow, that is the worst spelling I have ever seen.

Look at all them god damn Z's!
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Erm... what?

acoustic-electric?????
nawww not like anyone ever does that....

:P
you'll get a better response by making a thread in the acoustic forum on UG!

to those who can't understand the writing:

im a Malaysian

there.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Erm... what?

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Zida
acoustic-electric?????
nawww not like anyone ever does that....

:P

Electro acoustics don't have pickups though.

They just have electronics...

Jedit: ^ Oooh I giddit! .

Excuse my ignorance.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by ctb

to those who can't understand the writing

He can form a half decent sentence but he uses Z's every chance he gets and look at all them "erm's"
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I second the takamine idea, i have one and love it. Also, being Malaysian makes up for the poor sentence structure and such, but the constant use of "erm" and z's makes me want to punch you in the mouth...
"Your just a monkey in a monkey suit, aww yeah!"-Piebald "Long Nights"
the whole guitar body is made from solid mahogany wood, and has a quite good pick-up

Have you played it?
If not, try it out, you might not like the way it sounds. If you do and it's in good condition and you can afford it, you should get it.
Go to a guitar shop (or shops) if you can and try out guitars in within your your budget, then decide.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.