My Xbox has got that silly fucking red ring. Anything I can do to fix it? Also, is it free to send to xbox to get it fixed?

Cheers.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

If you have a full red ring, plug the AV cable in properly.

And gaming thread in the future.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
he means red ring o' death. and nope you have to ship it off to microsoft to get it fixed and wait 1 month+ I'm not sure if you have to pay the shipping though. If your warranty is done you're SOL though
Quote by imdeth
Yes, smash it against the ground repeatedly and buy a Wii

This.

Or you could wrap it in a towel and leave it on for a day or two... it'll just fail and they should replace it. *shrug*
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by imdeth
Yes, smash it against the ground repeatedly and buy a PS3

Fixed

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
My friend had to send his off to germany to get it fixed, he got it back in about 2-3 weeks
Current favourite bands:
METALLICA
MASTODON
NILE
A quarter stick of dynamite should take care of it
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
if its a three quarter red ring then yes send it in...and don't buy a ps3...its rubbish. If its a full red ring, your AV cable isn't in properly.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
My Xbox has got that silly fucking red ring. Anything I can do to fix it? Also, is it free to send to xbox to get it fixed?

Cheers.

ok, with the RRoD you wanna check the xbox website. If you registered it, good. If not, register it right away. You'll be able to check from the serial number if your warrant is still active. If active, you can get it fixed for free, if not, you gots to paaay

Unfortunately ive experienced this horrible bastard of a ****
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by Zolom
ok, with the RRoD you wanna check the xbox website. If you registered it, good. If not, register it right away. You'll be able to check from the serial number if your warrant is still active. If active, you can get it fixed for free, if not, you gots to paaay

Unfortunately ive experienced this horrible bastard of a ****

Nice one. I'll register it now.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

send it to my stupid friend coz he claimed to have fixed his and bought one of ebay and fixed that.

but i don't listen to him coz he's racist to me despite us both being white.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
i dont think theres anything you can do once you get "the ring of fire"
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
how did the registering go? Still in warranty?
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Redd ring of death, that sucks. If you still have a warranty, send it into microsoft and they send you a new one [eventually] if you don't have the warranty, there's nothing you can do.
Quote by imdeth
Yes, smash it against the ground repeatedly and buy a Wii

sounds like a swell idea
Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts.