am looking for an affordable guitar (up to 350$) maybe ibanez, esp, jackson, and sounds really great with marchall amps , must be solid body, any advice of what am i looking for? thx alot
Last edited by Rashdan at Oct 17, 2008,
Doesn't sound very urgent? Check out the RG350MDX or something like that.
Well...any guitar can sound good through a marshall amp, if its a good amp. Do you already have a guitar? Are you looking for a nicer one, or one to play something different? Are you playing an MG amp?

We need information. We need to look at your situation on a case by case basis.

Dunlop 535Q Wah, Ibanez TS-9, EHX LBM
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25
MXR 6-band EQ, Boss NS-2, Boss PS-5, MXR Phase 90, MXR Carbon Copy

GAS: Micro POG

Quote by Zugunruhe
this was the funniest thing ive seen in the pit for weeks.

^about me
What Marshall amp? We could be talking about a Handwired Series here, or an MG10CDR. And what guitar do you have just now, just out of interest.

Anyways, maybe an Epiphone G400; it's a good guitar and is a nice modding one. But seriously, if you're amp isn't up to scratch, then change that.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
i have a stupid 50$ guitar , that is called melody, it sucks, my bro bought it loooong time ago, i play mostly metal, my amp is marchall mg10cd, but i am going to bring mg30dfx
Last edited by Rashdan at Oct 17, 2008,
Quote by Rashdan
i have a stupid 50% guitar , that is called melody, it sucks, my bro bought it loooong time ago, i play mostly metal, my amp is marchall mg10cd, but i am going to bring mg30dfx

Don't you dare young man. Get a Roland Cube 30 or a Vox Valvetronix, which are a hell of a lot better.

Just a peice of advice there.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Look up ibanez. Most people say they're good values for the price. If you already have an amp, don't buy a new one unless you plan on playing with people. I'm not sure of your situation.

Whatever you do, you probably shouldn't buy another MG.

If you're a beginner (which you haven't told us) then your amp is fine, don't both getting another one till you need it. However, if you need something louder, don't buy an MG, they don't sound very good.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Ibanez-RG3EXQM1-Quilted-Maple-Top-Electric-Guitar-103382164-i1168030.gc

That's probably the worst guitar you could should at that price, but that's a good thing. If you look at used guitars, like on ebay, you might get a better deal depending on where you live, or on internet stores. Guitar center usually isn't the best option, I just use it as a reference.

I'm not sure about the value of jacksons at that price range, same with ESP.

Dunlop 535Q Wah, Ibanez TS-9, EHX LBM
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25
MXR 6-band EQ, Boss NS-2, Boss PS-5, MXR Phase 90, MXR Carbon Copy

GAS: Micro POG

Quote by Zugunruhe
this was the funniest thing ive seen in the pit for weeks.

^about me