Ok, so I have this female friend who's from Idaho (I'm from Texas). And apparently, where she lives there's this tribal warfare and kids get beat up/killed all the time. Well anyway, recently she was raped, and I was texting a friend of hers. He knew who did it, and I said something like "**** him up".

So now, his (the rapists) little tribe is pissed at me, and they're intercepting my texts to her, and they're replacing them with really mean and hurtful things. Her myspace status says something like "i ****ed up again and i know he isn't coming back". So now she thinks I hate her.

Now I'm pretty pissed, but at the same time I'm scared they're gonna hack into my myspace/email/phone etc. What do I do?

tl;dr Some bad people might try to hack my shit, what do I do?
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.
Like a russian doll, with balls.

I love The Pit.
Change your name, address, get a new passport, and move to Hawaii.

There. Problem solved.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Hack myspace? My god. That's a serious crime.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Change your name, address, get a new passport, and move to Hawaii.

There. Problem solved.

This. I like it cause it's pink. And tribe??? I think you mean gang

No, it's tribes. There's punks, mods, skankers, and new-wavers. I think the whole thing is stupid. But yeah, it's the skankers that are pissed at me. I got their leader in the hospital with a smashed shoulder-blade.
Quote by musicianamedave
I tell them that I'm happy with my current church, the church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Then I ask them if they would like to be touched by his noodly appendage.

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.

No tribe is a more modern word to use for them gangskanks.
This is all you need: m1911, bullets, and rapists address. Seriously. Don't shoot them (self defence in case they decide to get violent) Bring them to justice!
Wait, wait, wait. Like an African tribe, or something? Or like, a gang?

Anyway, can they intercept your Myspace? If not just use it to message her and explain what's going on. Also, if it's getting really bad, change your SIM and get a new number. Can't you message her friend or something to explain what's happened?

Change your passwords etc. and don't worry, it'll be incredibly difficult for them to hack your phone.
All I can say is either go over there with a shotgun or rape.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by LuckyBoys91
Delete your myspace.

Even if its not working against this tribe. Do it.
Quote by greenelephants
Wait, wait, wait. Like an African tribe, or something? Or like, a gang?

Anyway, can they intercept your Myspace? If not just use it to message her and explain what's going on. Also, if it's getting really bad, change your SIM and get a new number. Can't you message her friend or something to explain what's happened?

Change your passwords etc. and don't worry, it'll be incredibly difficult for them to hack your phone.

When i talked to her friend, he was using her phone. And I sent her several messages on myspace, but I'm worried they're gonna hack hers again (it's happened before). I left her a message on truth box,, which I don't think they can get to.
Quote by musicianamedave

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
Delete the space. Its the only way.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Mr. Thingy
No, it's tribes. There's punks, mods, skankers, and new-wavers. I think the whole thing is stupid. But yeah, it's the skankers that are pissed at me. I got their leader in the hospital with a smashed shoulder-blade.
Not the skankers! Run for the hills!

Your friend should call the cops if she got raped and you should of course do everything you can to support her but otherwise stay out of it.

Oh and turn your computer off?
Quote by BDR_23
This is all you need: m1911, bullets, and rapists address. Seriously. Don't shoot them (self defence in case they decide to get violent) Bring them to justice!

I've thought about this...

<.<

>.>
Quote by musicianamedave

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
Quote by rigiddigits

Your friend should call the cops if she got raped and you should of course do everything you can to support her but otherwise stay out of it.

Don't they just sound tough?

They called the cops, but they aren't really doing anything.
Quote by musicianamedave

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
Quote by rigiddigits

This whole thread is making me think of these.
call the police.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Quote by Mr. Thingy
Don't they just sound tough?

They called the cops, but they aren't really doing anything.

then call the feds. or call the cops again. and again. and again. until they do something. eventually they'll just get fed up and arrest whoever raped her.

also, if you get HBO to do a series about how bad 'tribes' are up there, eventually it'll calm down. That's what happened in my city

as for your problem, try hacking THEM. they have a haxorz for dummies book, i believe. then you can hack their stuff and show them who's boss!
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
The police aren't doing shit.
Quote by musicianamedave

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
Quote by Mr. Thingy

Oh. You know what it is don't you? A spin on gangs so white kids can join in the fun

But I've never heard of that. Course I live in Memphis, so much crime and gangs and ghettos, etc... not to be racist, but most of the population is black. : /

and why did you smash is shoulder blade?

Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Oh. You know what it is don't you? A spin on gangs so white kids can join in the fun

But I've never heard of that. Course I live in Memphis, so much crime and gangs and ghettos, etc... not to be racist, but most of the population is black. : /

I didn't do it, one of her friends did.
Quote by musicianamedave

Quote by filthandfury

YES.

I love The Pit.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere

i think a more appropriate question would be HOW he smashed his shoulder blade, him being in texas and the gang leader being all the way in Idaho...
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.