Alright guys, you know the deal with these bad boys! 8 strings, Low F# through to High E string, 27" scale length, EMG pickups and a locking bridge for top notch tuning stability.

This is one of the best guitars I've ever owned, period. With higain settings on the amp, it sounds like a house falling over, but on the other hand with a clean tone on its a very pure, clear tone. The 27" scale makes a very the sound of the guitar very tight and punchy, even on the Low F#. Sounds fantastic and it practically plays itself.

The guitar is in excellent condition, was purchased new from Guitar Guitar in Newcastle in March, and has not seen a great deal of playing since then, mainly due to the fact I'm never at home to play it much since I spend so much time at uni! It has never been gigged; since it was purchased it has never left my bedroom. Smoke free house, so no nasty smells on it either. The only wear on the guitar is on the tip of the saddle on the F# string where your hand connects it when palm muting. This is only the most minor of cosmetic issues and is barely noticeable. No scratches or dings. Guitar is practically as new, and will be shipped in the RG2228 Hardcase - this thing is practically bulletproof.

Im looking for £760 plus say £15 for shipping. I'm just looking to sell it on to someone who will give it the play time it deserves really. I'm based in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. I will accept payment via paypal, or you can pay in cash if you are willing to collect in person. Comes with the 8 string hardcase, the prestige owners manual, the alan keys and even the factory tags for the quality checks it went through before leaving Japan. If you are interested in buying I will give you my details, msn address or phone number, so that we can talk about and arrange the sale.

£750 ONO, what a steal! PM me if you are interested!

http://aa.1asphost.com/carcass/DSCN1004.JPG
Check your link.
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
Hey are you interested in trades? Also how much would you drop on the price? These are only £895 new these days...

Would you sell with out the case an shit? Just guitar?

Thanks in advance

Leon
GEAR

Schecter C8 Hellraiser
Jackson RR7R
Parker P-40
Mesa Boogie Rectoverb

For Sale/Trade:

ESP Ltd MV-200
Fallen Angel 40DSP
Make me an offer, I wouldnt really want to sell it for less than £720 since it has hardly been played. I would rather sell it with the case, since I can conveniently ship it in it, shipping it without it would be too risky as it could get damaged, and its a custom case; no other guitar fits it, so I'd be stuck with a redundant case. Message me back if you are interested!
Hmmm ok. You interested in trades?

Thanks
GEAR

Schecter C8 Hellraiser
Jackson RR7R
Parker P-40
Mesa Boogie Rectoverb

For Sale/Trade:

ESP Ltd MV-200
Fallen Angel 40DSP
Not trades, I'm just looking to get shot of it and thin the herd. If I don't have enough time to justify owning more than one guitar I can't really afford to take on another one. PM me if you interested in negotiating a price, I am opening to bartering to a degree.
Hmmm shame. Doubt I will have the full money for a while, got the car insurance coming up and thats a whopper. If I do get enough cash I'll let you know.

Good luck anyway.

Cheers
GEAR

Schecter C8 Hellraiser
Jackson RR7R
Parker P-40
Mesa Boogie Rectoverb

For Sale/Trade:

ESP Ltd MV-200
Fallen Angel 40DSP
Price Drop; It's now going for £730

would make an awesome christmas present to yourelf!
Quote by Mastodon2
Price Drop; It's now going for £730

would make an awesome christmas present to yourelf!

Lovely guitar, only came in to have a look really, not my thing but its rather nice, so free bump!

Also, I doubt many UG'ers have elves, but I would certainly love one!
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Still available, will be on ebay soon so watch this space for a link to the auction!