ESP/LTD MH-300?

I'm thinking of getting one. they're discontinued and some guy is selling it used for 300, gonna try to talk him down if anything.

but just curious if anyone knows much on it? such as the floyd on it.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator
I played on of these when I went down North Carolina for a little bit. I almost baught it. The floyd isn't the greatest thing, but it gets the job done, and holds tune pretty well. I think if you could get the guy down to like $250 then I'd pick it up. I still wish I picked the one up I played, or the broken Hamer I seen for $110 with the HSC.
Quote by caraluzzo
I played on of these when I went down North Carolina for a little bit. I almost baught it. The floyd isn't the greatest thing, but it gets the job done, and holds tune pretty well. I think if you could get the guy down to like $250 then I'd pick it up. I still wish I picked the one up I played, or the broken Hamer I seen for $110 with the HSC.

Thing is its between the MH-300 or the M-400 the only thing that i dont like about the m-400 is the color mainly i like the mh-300's red color with the flamed maple top. the m-400 is just a pure black.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Plus (Emg 81/85)
ESP/LTD Viper 400
Bugera 6262 Head
Marshall 1960A Cab
Bad Monkey OD
ISP Decimator