Alright well next sunday I've got to play a cover of We are the Champions live and I can't find anything with the chords right for the chorus of the song. I've got the verses down but there's just a few chords that I've never played before so I can't pick them out when listening. The singer needs the key lowered so we are doing it in the same key Frank Turner covered it in Am I think. So basically if anyone could tell me the chords for the chorus of Frank Turners cover of we are the champions that would be awesome. Thanks and here's the link to the song in the key I need it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U10afkM9Dds
transpose the original?
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Sonny_sam
transpose the original?

I did, I changed the key of the closest version I found but what I'm saying is I can't find a version that is perfect.....The chords are always wrong for the chorus.
Thanks but do you know what chord he's playing at 53 seconds and 1 minute and 7 seconds?
sorry for the late response, 53 seconds is an A7 and 1 minute and 7 seconds is a Dm

A7
E ---0
B ---2
G ---0
D ---2
A ---0
e ---0

Dm
---X
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Last edited by Sonny_sam at Oct 17, 2008,
Quote by Sonny_sam
sorry for the late response, 53 seconds is an A7 and 1 minute and 7 seconds is a Dm

A7
E ---0
B ---2
G ---0
D ---2
A ---0
e ---0

Dm
---X

Really.....well I guess I'm just an idiot then, thank you for taking the time to help me out.