Ok so i was pretty much set on getting a Vox ad50vt. But then i found the new Vox VT series is coming out soonish. So. Should i either buy the ad50vt for around the £200 mark or wait and pay i think it was around the £300 mark for the new VT series.
The VT series has got 8 user channels which you can save you're own sounds to, the AD has 2. The VT has got 66 presets nd thats just the presets, the AD's got 11. Plus the new ones got some features to mess around with mixing affects and stuff. So i know i should get into a shop and try them i just wanted some opnions. Is it best to wait and pay abit more for an amp that has better features but it might have problems seeing as its new and not tested. Or pay less for less features but wht i already know is a good amp (i have played the AD50vt). i just wanted some opinions.thanks.
Are you going to be playing alone or with a band? IMO a modeler of that wattage isn't worth it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
witha band most probably. So ya saying get the older version? new one not worth it?
im saying get neither the vox line id more of a practice amp, and barely enough for band practice.
i find the line 6 flextone to be the better moddeler for both situations, andmaybe even gigging.