Page 1 of 2
Just saw this on the news...

that is all
Sig space available, give me some praise
Quote by DeSean
That black guy in the suit at the end looked like a blues guy.

or a pimp
That was AWESOME, I hope that guy gets in the NBA. He'd be a white Michael Jordan.
We're only strays.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I played basketball in jeans once.

It was no fun.

yeah the chaffing sucks balls
wow that kid is nuts i would love to see him in the NBA.

EDIT: Brits +1
Americans 0

ahhh am im american.....oh wait the british have finally beating us at something
A m8 sent me the link like 5 mins ago, good to know that we've still got guys that can own at bball
Quote by Kensai
I'd light pigs on fire and send them at him. That'll show him who's the boss.

Quote by neopowell
If I could give myself head I'd never go out. What makes that even more tragic is I'm not out right now...but I still can't give myself head. It's not fair.
That's not a regular British guy. He's a streetball legend apparently.

I'd still like to see him go against American streetballers. NBA players aren't really good street players.
Quote by fudger

Americans 0

ahhh am im american.....oh wait the british have finally beating us at something

....Americans at 0?

I guess our Olympic basketball team didn't rape anyone last time around. (At least Kobe has LULZ)
Quote by fudger

Americans 0

yeah but we are catching up on the obesity levels and literacy in schools man
Quote by SeveralSpecies
....Americans at 0?

I guess our Olympic basketball team didn't rape anyone last time around. (At least Kobe has LULZ)

wow to funny +1
Well Harris was playing with a streetball legend and he's not a top 10 point guard in the league.

Get this Brit kid to play Chris Paul...I'd watch that.
Quote by Bart-kun
Well Harris was playing with a streetball legend and he's not a top 10 point guard in the league.

Get this Brit kid to play Chris Paul...I'd watch that.

I'd also pay to watch CP3 to **** a british kid in the ass.
Quote by fudger

What's more embarassing for you: the British kicking your arse seven ways to sunday, or your independence being won by the French?
Quote by Retro Rocker
What's more embarassing for you: the British kicking your arse seven ways to sunday, or your independence being won by the French?

...What?
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I played basketball once.

It was no fun.

Fixed.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by GogglesVK
...What?

The American Independence was heavily influenced due to the French supplying and equipping the US forces.

However, in reality, very few people actually care.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by PlayMadness
Fixed. Broken.

That guy is pretty good. I don't know if he could play at the professional level, but I'd like to see him play in a non one on one game.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by gm jack
The American Independence was heavily influenced due to the French supplying and equipping the US forces.

However, in reality, very few people actually care.

Exactly.

But it's more dignified to get your ass kicked by a whole lot of nobody (American militia) than by the French.
I could pwn Devin Harris.

I scored an overhead, backwards (I threw it over my head when facing the wrong way) 3 pointer. Won the game for my team in P.E.
Quote by Retro Rocker

touche
yea there is a big difference in NBA and 1 on 1 and whoever said that the guy would be a white micheal jordan, im sorry but there will never be anybody who influences/dominates a generation like mike did. just like there will never be another babe ruth. there have been many players better but there will never be anybody to change the game like that again. men like that are unmatchable and will always be legends
Quote by GogglesVK

I'd still like to see him go against American streetballers. NBA players aren't really good street players.

Not true, about 5-6 years ago Kobe played at Rucker park with all the street players up there and made it look like he was playing against high schoolers. Allen Iverson, Vince Carter and Baron Davis all did the same. Made them look like scrubs.

That being said, Devin Harris 1) isn't what'd you really call an NBA star (more like solid NBA starter), and 2) was not really playing that hard.
Quote by mindup
Yep saw this on sportscenter, utter disappointment for the US

Yes the US bases all of their lifestyle, trust , and confidence in the NBA and are lost without it.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
ouch.
Quote by Ez0ph
Tissues are lame cuz then you gotta spend an hour gettin the little paper off of your dick
i just shoot it into my neighbors yard
not my problem anymore
Quote by al112987
Not true, about 5-6 years ago Kobe played at Rucker park with all the street players up there and made it look like he was playing against high schoolers. Allen Iverson, Vince Carter and Baron Davis all did the same. Made them look like scrubs.

That being said, Devin Harris 1) isn't what'd you really call an NBA star (more like solid NBA starter), and 2) was not really playing that hard.

True. Calling Devin Harris an NBA star is being very very generous.

Although Lebron lost a game of HORSE to some guy on the street. He was just taking it easy though; you could tell.

(I still love him)
Quote by GogglesVK

+1 unfair fight.

its like a street fighter vs. a boxer, no competition. American Streetball is some heavy shit.
Quote by JMTrio134
+1 unfair fight.

its like a street fighter vs. a boxer, no competition. American Streetball is some heavy shit.

This comparison isn't really good, a boxer would dominate a street fighter.

I'd have to see more of that guy/matchup to make an honest evaluation- he didn't really play defense. That being said he did look like a very good offensive player, but CP3 or other NBA stars would wreck him.
Quote by MrMojoRisin'
True. Calling Devin Harris an NBA star is being very very generous.

Although Lebron lost a game of HORSE to some guy on the street. He was just taking it easy though; you could tell.

(I still love him)

I saw that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuqiGrWBRqE
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I played basketball in jeans once.

It was no fun.

I've played basketball in jeans in school tons of times.

I owned.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by TEK34
I could pwn Devin Harris.

I scored an overhead, backwards (I threw it over my head when facing the wrong way) 3 pointer. Won the game for my team in P.E.

wow
Page 1 of 2