Page 1 of 3
Who has been the greatest live act ever?

The Stones, U2, Springsteen, Queen, Floyd, Bowie, Nirvana or someone else?

This Day in Music have just started a poll to find out. If you fancy voting for who you think should win go to http://www.thisdayinmusic.com

You can vote for any act, just go to 'other' on the list.
this has been done before yo
jonas brothers won
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
Queen.

Nobody beats Freddie.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Best I've seen live is RHCP, so I voted them. And they looked even better before I was born!

Black Sabbath were fantastic though, and judging by DVDs, Led Zeppelin looked amazing.
Of the bands I've seen? Probably Muse.

Very closely followed by Biffy Clyro, Rage Against the Machine, Metallica, Bloc Party, Foo Fighters, My Chemical Romance, and Mindless Self Indulgence.

And tbh, I'm not sure I want to pick one.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Oct 17, 2008,
Best live shows I've been to would be NIN and Muse...
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Lol Jonas brothers = fail.

Either, Muse or Queen - There fact. - Oh yeah and OBVIOUSLY Jimmy Hendrix.
Last edited by PRS Eddie at Oct 17, 2008,
How can they put GNR on there? if you go to their show you had like a 50/50 shot of them just walking out, and a riot starting.......well i guess either way your entertained.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Journey with the new guy
Ibanez GAX-70

Roland microcube

50 watt Marshall through 4-12 avatar cabinet.

"If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. Cause life isn't that simple."
Quote by mcraddict81592
How can they put GNR on there? if you go to their show you had like a 50/50 shot of them just walking out, and a riot starting.......well i guess either way your entertained.

Or having Axl kick your ass.
Quote by PRS Eddie
Lol Jonas brothers = fail.

Either, Muse or Queen - There fact. - Oh yeah and OBVIOUSLY Jimi Hendrix.

Fixed

Id say Pink Floyd
Team Coco
Rage, Its the most intense show that I've never been to, all the live footage I've ever seen is just organized chaos.
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Quote by seanfysco
Fixed

Id say Pink Floyd

Thanks, Good point about Floyd, but there has been a lot of people coming back from muse gigs, having orgasms... lol
It is disgusting how few votes the Grateful Dead have, considering how many people followed them EVERYWHERE.
I <3 bangoodcharlotte

Quote by humperdunk
one time i let my cat has cheezburger. i thought it was pretty funny.
Muse, they are amazing live.
After that, probably Queen.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by Mongoose87
It is disgusting how few votes the Grateful Dead have, considering how many people followed them EVERYWHERE.

Most of those people probably believe that computers want to eat their souls.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by __Ronnie__
Tool

Meh. Some people would disagree because they just stand around while the light show (and spectacular music) does the entertaining. Some people just prefer to see the band jump around like idiots while f*cking up the songs.

My personal favorite live band would be Tool, but most people wouldn't say so.
Quote by Mongoose87

Yes, but these same people don't know about the internet because they're so old/their minds have been shattered from excessive drug abuse.
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts
The Wildhearts

Quote by Vitor_vdp
lol , Muse is so overrated. On the same night , Ramones played ( only 1 original member ) and they owned Muse. It was awesome. Muse was just good.

my extreme knowledge of the line up of the ramones has signalled that this does not compute...

johnny AND joey were the only two original members left when they broke up in 1996 and they didn't like eachother...
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Rammstein.

Their shows are brutal.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Ba-Now Ba Ba-Now Ba-Now Ba Ba -Now Ba-Now BaBa-Now Ba-Now Ba Ba-Now Wah Wah chicka Wah Wah chick a Wah Wah chick a Wah Wah Quit it now!

(Bulls on Parade in case you didn't know)
Quote by PETERFKNPARKER
this has been done before yo
jonas brothers won

looool. funniest shit i've heard all day.
Quote by Wigert
Rammstein.

Their shows are brutal.

just beat me to it. nobody can beat flamethrower masks, flaming coats, flaming boots and explosions.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Meh. Some people would disagree because they just stand around while the light show (and spectacular music) does the entertaining. Some people just prefer to see the band jump around like idiots while f*cking up the songs.

My personal favorite live band would be Tool, but most people wouldn't say so.

I've seen Tool once but they had some problems with the visual panels and the show was almost 1 hour late... that's the problem of summer gigs, we never know when shit like this will happen.

I have yet to see Tool on "first person" to fully experience their act.
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Page 1 of 3