Page 1 of 3
Next weekend I will be travelling to the frozen north in order to track my nemesis, the American Northern Reticulated Grey Squirrel. Pit Monkeys, it is up to you to decide his fate! What shall I do once I apprehend the beast?
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Eat that mufukka.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Rape?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Eat it, foo. You dont hunt to play with the dead carcasses!

...Unless you're Cannibal Corpse. But then you would be hunting for virgins.

well in most cases...by the time you have it in your hands....it is dead...so what else can you do but

fap on it?
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Dance the twist with him.
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Eat it, foo. You dont hunt to play with the dead carcasses!

...Unless you're Cannibal Corpse. But then you would be hunting for virgins.

And you'd be a necrophile, imagine that, a cannibal necro, that's a new way to play with your food!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
force it to do multiple flips in sucession, sing "my way" then eat it.
Quote by Bird32

I poke badgers with spoons
Shoot a hell of a lot of them, and stuff them, and then hold squirrel councils, a la Janitor from Scrubs.
you touch any squirrel and i will personally kill you and stick your head on a pike of irony.
Run at it screaming and flapping your arms, it will think your a hawk

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by HamOfGod
you touch any squirrel and i will personally kill you and stick your head on a pike of irony.

What, like touch as in just hold, or touch as in Michael Jackson touch, or touch as in chop its head off and sex its' severed neck?

Please, be more specific, I want to establish some boundaries.
Instead of killing these creatures, why not infiltrate a local gang, or crew as they are often refferred to, the best way to do this would be to offer some sort of cheap narcotics, once you are inside the group, complete activities that will gain you trust and respect.. now work your way to the top of this "crew" and become they're leader, once you've done this you should then take on rival gangs and take control of the surrounding areas.
Make a wallet out of its hide.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

If it's in America, leave it alone.

Come kill the ones in Britain... please?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
If it's in America, leave it alone.

Come kill the ones in Britain... please?

NO U

I like grey squirrels.
Quote by LordBishek
NO U

I like grey squirrels.

WHY? red ones are.........browny-red coloured
Quote by LordBishek
NO U

I like grey squirrels.

No but because of the Grey squirrels carrying certain diseases, Red squirrels will become extinct if they're not removed fast.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
No but because of the Grey squirrels carrying certain diseases, Red squirrels will become extinct if they're not removed fast.

Interspecies competition in action. I don't think we have a right to start culling the grey ones just because they have an evolutionary advantage.
Quote by LordBishek
NO U

I like grey squirrels.

I like grey squirrels too!

...Especially when fried or grilled! They taste of chicken a bit.

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Dude don't be reticulous.

LMFAO

Dude, I laughed.

Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by LordBishek
Interspecies competition in action. I don't think we have a right to start culling the grey ones just because they have an evolutionary advantage.

S'just that the American ones can carry a disease that this country's squirrels aren't used to. The Grey squirrels weren't meant to be here in the first place, and suddenly there's far too many.

There are plans to cull them, thank fook.
Quote by SteveHouse
Don't kill it, mae it your personal slave.
You could make a circus out o 'em.
Or have them make you nachos.
Or you could be a Squirell pimp.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
S'just that the American ones can carry a disease that this country's squirrels aren't used to. The Grey squirrels weren't meant to be here in the first place, and suddenly there's far too many.

There are plans to cull them, thank fook.

Well yeah, but we can't just go killing a bunch of poor furry little bastards for OUR ancestors mistakes. I don't think we have a moral right. How ****ed up would that be if I started merking white people because their granddads were part of the British Raj? And that's even taking into account the fact that they were accountable for their actions in the first place.
Quote by LordBishek

Well yeah, but we can't just go killing a bunch of poor furry little bastards for OUR ancestors mistakes. I don't think we have a moral right. How ****ed up would that be if I started merking white people because their granddads were part of the British Raj? And that's even taking into account the fact that they were accountable for their actions in the first place.

Well no... the squirrels are a problem. It's like how some plants that aren't from here prevent other plants from growing there, and in turn preventing many animals from making homes there. It makes a difference.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Well no... the squirrels are a problem. It's like how some plants that aren't from here prevent other plants from growing there, and in turn preventing many animals from making homes there. It makes a difference.

Well, I'm still looking through research, but from Wikipedia:

Diet
Gray squirrel in London eating a nut
Gray squirrel in London eating a nut

The eastern gray squirrel consumes a variety of foods such as inner tree bark, various seeds and acorns, walnuts, and other nuts.

They certainly aren't competing with us, nor our livestock, that's for sure.
No, they're competing with the red squirrels.

Aside from the diseases, the grey squirrels are eating the food of the red squirrels before the red squirrels are coming out of hibernation.
Quote by SteveHouse
Page 1 of 3