the feet of one of my gotoh 201 saddles just snapped while i was adjusting the action. where can i get a replacement or should i just use one saddle from my stock bridge
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
snapped? wow.

you could try calling Gotoh. how long ago did you buy that bad boy?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by the humanity
snapped? wow.

you could try calling Gotoh. how long ago did you buy that bad boy?

had it a week

just put on a stock saddle. no big deal i suppose. life is full of little piss-you-offs i guess
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Last edited by CaptainJack666 at Oct 17, 2008,
that's what I thought. call them and complain like hell if they are being counterproductive. use the words 'sue' and 'swindlers' a lot. you'll get everything you need if you're convincing. good luck!!!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by the humanity
that's what I thought. call them and complain like hell if they are being counterproductive. use the words 'sue' and 'swindlers' a lot. you'll get everything you need if you're convincing. good luck!!!

haha thanks nick. like i said i put a stock saddle in. no end-of-world problem rly
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
You should be able to pick up one of those allen screws or whatever thy are at a hardware store.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Quote by CaptainJack666
haha thanks nick. like i said i put a stock saddle in. no end-of-world problem rly

an hour of acting like you're losing it is worth it. it can actually be fun. now I know why Gotoh is cheaper than a BAII...
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by the humanity
an hour of acting like you're losing it is worth it. it can actually be fun. now I know why Gotoh is cheaper than a BAII...

i still love the 201, its my brothers bloody fault for jackin it up, and i guess mine too for strying to lower it a little unevenly. cant blame them rly
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
you probably could just take the screw off a stock saddle and not replace the whole saddle
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!