Page 1 of 2
What is the one thing or person that you would give anything for. And I mean anything. What is the one thing in this world that means more to you than everything else in the world. And exlplain why, please.
Mine would be the love of my life, Hannah. I would give anything as long as I can be with her forever. I'd never touch a guitar again. I'd eat nothing but bread and water for the rest of my life. I'd die for her. She is the only thing that truely matters to me.
What about you guys?
*puts up flame shield*
Hugh Jackman
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Teh bewbz

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Friends, family, and music are what I live for.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by --LP--
What is the one thing or person that you would give anything for. And I mean anything. What is the one thing in this world that means more to you than everything else in the world. And exlplain why, please.
Mine would be the love of my life, Hannah. I would give anything as long as I can be with her forever. I'd never touch a guitar again. I'd eat nothing but bread and water for the rest of my life. I'd die for her. She is the only thing that truely matters to me.
What about you guys?
*puts up flame shield*

you love a girl!!!

My mother. She has done so much for me over these 18 years, and I would return any/all favours without a seconds hesitation. Shes a great woman.

Aside from that, and as cheesey as it sounds, my guitar. Over the past few years, we've got along better than any person I've ever met
Music.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
My Hannah is cuter:

Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Rick Astley
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
Quote by DeSean
My mother. She has done so much for me over these 18 years, and I would return any/all favours without a seconds hesitation. Shes a great woman.

Aside from that, and as cheesey as it sounds, my guitar. Over the past few years, we've got along better than any person I've ever met

Yeah I agree, his mother

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by StreetLight3989
Friends, family, and music are what I live for.

VERY TRUE

SAME FOR ME
Take 'em on Take 'em out Take a stand Take a bow
Quote by inhatredofme
the metal

this
Quote by aaciseric
Theres a chav revolution brewing in my area, hopefully my personal hygiene, sobriety, long hair and GnR albums can protect me for some time.
girlfriend... definately
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
My Love and Metal.
Oh Yeah!

Quote by NoochiePoochie
Thats what the pit will do to you. Make you happy and shit.

Quote by Jimmer1720
..., but hey, people in the pit are generally....well....hell, they're not people. They're savage animals.
Nature, Music, And Love.
Greatest things ever.
Some people dont realize what it slike to sit in the middle of nowhere, in the wilderness and just think and ponder.
Or possibly do that, and carry a guitar with you and create music.
And finally hav ethe freedom to go home and do what you love, and be with your loved one.
The gift of life.

All are the most important to me
Oh and good health, thats important.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
I....really don't know.
Friends would be my best bet.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Kensai
Hugh Jackman

You got lulz out of me again Kensai!

I would give anything for my friends and family. I would do this because without them, I wouldn't even be me. They made me who I am and because of their influence, I am able to express myself and be truly free.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
I'd have to say this girl Hannah. She's the love of my life, and I'd do anything to stay with her, even if it means killing her boyfriend who she's currently cheating on to be with me. We've planned to cut his brake lines and move out of the country.
Staying alive I guess...
Quote by ledhead67
Dammit, satyphan, you just shat over all my hopes and dreams.
My penis.
Quote by chimneyfish
"death-metal is the best when its in the shape of a dildo and shoved in my ass"

Born to lose...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...live to Win
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
I'd have to say this girl Hannah. She's the love of my life, and I'd do anything to stay with her, even if it means killing her boyfriend who she's currently cheating on to be with me. We've planned to cut his brake lines and move out of the country.

personally I don't really have anything yet, i'm still in my teens so hopefully i'll have many years to find an answer.
Quote by Brock ^__^
Gym badges.

You, just for saying that
Quote by Karvid
Maybe the number three has a human fetish

Quote by SeveralSpecies
It is a book by Michael Behe arguing for Intelligent Design.

I assume it has great tits because it has been repeatedly titty f*cked by REAL scientists.

music.

my life would be terribly boring without it.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
I always say music, but I'd probably think my best friend Kitty, my life would be shit without her
Page 1 of 2