I Was Just Wondering What Do You Think Of This Band ?

I Seen Them Live @ The Warped Tour And The Show Wasn't That Good
But I've Heard All Their Cd's And Think The Music Is Alright And Patricia Day Looks Beautiful So Whats Your Opinion?
Take 'em on Take 'em out Take a stand Take a bow
I also saw them at Warped, I didn't like them at all. Also, when I saw them the girl in their band was the furthest thing from beautiful, she was fucking scary.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
They're great. Haven't had the fortune to see them live, but I have their albums and love 'em.

My opinion is learn when to properly capitalize.
Quote by StreetLight3989
I also saw them at Warped, I didn't like them at all. Also, when I saw them the girl in their band was the furthest thing from beautiful, she was fucking scary.

WE OBVIOUSLY HAVE DIFFERENT TASTE IN WOMEN AND MUSIC

BUT TO EACH HIS OWN RIGHT?
You Know I Had The Pleasure Of Meeting The Band They Were Pretty Cool
It Was Funny To Cuz As I Was Waitin In Line To Meet 'em This Girl In Front Of Me Just Fainted From All The Heat(it Was Like A 100+ Degrees That Day In Az) And The Band Came To Her Aid Nekroman Poured A Monster All Over Her Face Tryin To Cool Her Down You Know That Was Pretty Crazy I Couldn't Help But Laugh
I'm Goin 2 See Them Again On The 30th This Month In Tempe Az So That Should B Cool

Just Thought I'd Share That Story With Ya'll

I Have Pics Of Them On My Profile If You Want To Check Them Out
I was going into this thread with the intent of saying something about the band, who I find tolerable in small doses. However, I was distracted by your posts. Learn how to capitalize.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
they had a few good songs on i think the one record I know they put out. nothing really stood out for me after that album (saw em at jimmy kimmel.....i'm always there, seeing SP there next friday..)
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Caps Lock Capitalizes The First Letter Of Every Word

AND I'M NOT A FAN
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
naw this is what happened.

the kids caps lock is broken, I think. For example sometimes i try to shout on UG by using capitalization but if the whole message is caps it'll just put the first letter of every word in caps.

EDIT: i just said caps way to much
yeah that's what I meant by the caps thing^
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
I'm not a fan. I dislike most psychobilly.

CAPS LOCK IS AN ANAGRAM FOR C*CK SLAP, BUT YOU ALL ALREADY KNEW THAT.

Oh, and having a shit ton of tattoos and piercings is sexy, I don't know what you guys are talking about.
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Last edited by HiImKindaNewAnd at Oct 17, 2008,
I Find This Thread To Be Very Shallow And Pedantic.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by yeahyeah
Caps Lock Capitalizes The First Letter Of Every Word

AND I'M NOT A FAN

Yeah seriously, UG needs to knock that shit off. If I type in all caps, I want people to think I'm SHOUTING or EMPHASIZING something. Not that I don't know how to use capital letters.

On the topic of CAPS LOCK, I always read all caps as someone SHOUTING, so whenever I read one of whyvern's posts and come across his all caps BAND NAMES, I shout the band names to myself in my head... and it's annoying as hell. (No offense to whyvern.)

Oh, and I don't care for HORRORPOPS.
i like em they are a pretty good band
and i think the singer is attractive in her own way
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by neidnarb11890
On the topic of CAPS LOCK, I always read all caps as someone SHOUTING, so whenever I read one of whyvern's posts and come across his all caps BAND NAMES, I shout the band names to myself in my head... and it's annoying as hell. (No offense to whyvern.)

Haha, it sounds like the BAND NAME works as far as getting a band name stuck in your head. Who started that anyway? Was it Maximum Rock'n'Roll?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by axeslash
I Find This Thread To Be Very Shallow And Pedantic.

WHATS TWISTING UR NIPPLE TAKE A CHILL PILL
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
WHATS TWISTING UR NIPPLE TAKE A CHILL PILL

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.
It always amazes me that people can be dumb enough to use caps lock all the time.