Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer

needlenose pliers always worked for me.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Use a peice of your low e string, about 5" long, and stick it through the top end to push it out... its what i do, and it works fine when one gets stuck...
Ah man that happens to me when I leave a set in for too long.

I use the thick end of my heavy E string to poke it out from the front side so it falls out the back.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
You gotta get a little Macguyver on it, last time that happened to me, i took a paper clip and folded it straight and poked it right out through the top of the bridge....
I used my low e string and then that got stuck in there too , so I used the allen wrench that you use to adjust the saddles to jam it out
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer

Yep that always happens when you break a string, I personally use a needle to fish it out
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
chop stick type device with the back plastic plate off.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011