its time for a guitar upgrade and im really leaning towards a jackson warrior. i love the shape but no shop near me has one so i cant really get that hands on experience. everyone ive talked to says its really comfortable to stand and sit while playing. the only problem i see is that it might neck dive a little, although i have heard people say it does and doesnt. if you have ever had experience with this guitar could you shed some light for me?
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
I've yet to try a Jackson Warrior but they seem pretty rad to me.

Few Q's first...

A) What model of the Warrior are you looking at? The low-end models suck heavy and the US Warriors would slay.
B) What's your budget? What currency are you using? This would help suggesting alternatives and what not.
C) Can you go used? Can you try it out in a store nearby?
D) What is your current guitar and amp? What music styles do you play? Do you need versatility?
im very limited in my budget and can go no higher then 300 US dollars so it would have to be the js30wr model. i have an emg 81 and 85 to compensate for the lower quality of the guitar. i would like to stray away from used and as far as trying it out ive had no luck finding one but i still have a few places to call. my gear is in my sig and i play anything from rock to metal.
GEAR
Dean Vendetta
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband

Quote by alexyeung

wtf?
i played a jackson warrior once, and they are really comfortable.
i love the pickups, nice EMG's

oh btw, it had no floyd royse so im not sure what model it is.
also jumbo frets ftw
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by tzmen23
im very limited in my budget and can go no higher then 300 US dollars so it would have to be the js30wr model. i have an emg 81 and 85 to compensate for the lower quality of the guitar. i would like to stray away from used and as far as trying it out ive had no luck finding one but i still have a few places to call. my gear is in my sig and i play anything from rock to metal.

Even with a pickup swap, I'd say the guitar is not worth it. I'd save your money up, a JS30WR is essentially a beginner model. Don't waste your cash on it!
sorry but considering your amp is most of your tone i would rather spend more money on that. i am very tight and locked in to my budget and thats all i can do.
GEAR
Dean Vendetta
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband

Quote by alexyeung

wtf?