Page 1 of 2
I no many, many ppl will disagree with wat i post on this but here i go.

What is your favorite "Old" Metal band and your favorite "New" Metal band?

Dont get it? Let me explain:

"Old" Metal

1. Slayer
2. Cannibal Corpse (More or Less)
3. Guns N' Roses (In a Way)
4. Van Halen?
5. Def Lepperd

"New" Metal

1.Cradle of Filth (UNHOLY)
2. As I Lay Dying (HOLY)
3. Devildriver (More or Less)
4. Arch Enemy
5. Chimaira

I hope that helps any of u. Now, plz dont get the rong idea and thing im some idiot who doesnt no crap about this. Im new here. I'd need teaching. But, im not new to metal.
Sorry, we already decided you aren't aloud to talk anymore in the Black Metal thread.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by TopicOfTheDay
I no many, many ppl will disagree with wat i post on this but here i go.

What is your favorite "Old" Metal band and your favorite "New" Metal band?

Dont get it? Let me explain:

"Old" Metal

1. Slayer
2. Cannibal Corpse (More or Less)
3. Guns N' Roses (In a Way)
4. Van Halen?
5. Def Lepperd

"New" Metal

2. As I Lay Dying (HOLY)
3. Devildriver (More or Less)
4. Arch Enemy
5. Chimaira

I hope that helps any of u. Now, plz dont get the rong idea and thing im some idiot who doesnt no crap about this. Im new here. I'd need teaching. But, im not new to metal.

No not at all.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Cradle have been around since the early 90's...

R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
h3y gU1ZZ I br0vgT SHREDDEDDEDDDEDDED WHEAT!!! CHUG SWEEP CHUG SWEEP BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
coman guiz lEt sta4rt a br00talzaz mash4itt!!! *punches a midget* *spinkicks*
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
*imitates an old Dutch windmill*
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by TopicOfTheDay

Haha lulz, the singer reminds me of a pedo.

Now if you said Whitechapel, then I would be happy
Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
TS j00 b3st l3rn h0w toooo lky sw33p t4p 2 b3 teh ubber bR00taLz! olololololol
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by destroy_techno
FORK YEA! M4SH PITZORZ!

*kicks old lady in the face*

That REALLY hurt!
Observation: A lot of people seem to confuse "new" with "mainstream", and therefore assume "new" metal sucks.

Example: "Oh man, old skool metal is awesome. I love Slayer. New metal sucks though, it's all Trivium and stuff."
Quote by destroy_techno
Meh Getz teh fuk outta mai Mush pitz circle! *spinkicks*

omgz Ima n1nja j00 2 d3ath f00l I r teh k1ng 0f da mu5h pitz!!!!!11!!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Vermintide
Observation: A lot of people seem to confuse "new" with "mainstream", and therefore assume "new" metal sucks.

Example: "Oh man, old skool metal is awesome. I love Slayer. New metal sucks though, it's all Trivium and stuff."

Very true.
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Kensaі
Anybody wanna cyber?

Me.
Quote by freddaahh
omgz Ima n1nja j00 2 d3ath f00l I r teh k1ng 0f da mu5h pitz!!!!!11!!

DA Sp1nK1ck3r haz ent3r3d da th4read.!! E>WEWEdf

*spinkicks fred, and 2 steps his face*

HAHA UR MOM LUVZZ MEE AHHAHFDSGDSG
SDg
...that was the shittiest list ever. you left out the heaviest band of all time, (and the greatest) Avenged Sevenfold.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by The Evil Hat
...that was the shittiest list ever. you left out the heaviest band of all time, (and the greatest) Avenged Sevenfold.

He also forgot Fall Out Boy.
true, they're very emotional and poetic. they're still not as good as Avenged Sevenfold, though. noone is. NO ONE!
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by The Evil Hat
true, they're very emotional and poetic. they're still not as good as Avenged Sevenfold, though. noone is. NO ONE!

Hmm, true. Freddahh's mom could beat them though.
i dunno. Avenged Sevenfold is pretty ****ing heavy. it sucks that they're so underground, cause like no one knows about them. they're like the most under appreciated band in like evar!
Quote by TheBabySnatcher
DA Sp1nK1ck3r haz ent3r3d da th4read.!! E>WEWEdf

*spinkicks fred, and 2 steps his face*

HAHA UR MOM LUVZZ MEE AHHAHFDSGDSG
SDg

Noes I izz moar hxc th4n j00, I lyk pnched a girl in da face lulz @ a Hatebreed show lulz, th3y is sooo br00tal, bst m2tal eva!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Quote by freddaahh
Noes I izz moar hxc th4n j00, I lyk pnched a girl in da face lulz @ a Hatebreed show lulz, th3y is sooo br00tal, bst m2tal eva!

I iz M04rrr Hxc CuZ I buMm3d a l1ttl3 g1rlz aft3r da g1g end3d, sh3 l0v3d 1tt lulZzz.

I m4d3 h3r b0tt0m bl33d.
damn, that is hardcore. not as hardcore as Avenged Sevenfold, but we can't all be gods. they're like jesus, only better and more hardcore!
Quote by The Evil Hat
i dunno. Avenged Sevenfold is pretty ****ing heavy. it sucks that they're so underground, cause like no one knows about them. they're like the most under appreciated band in like evar!

Their solo work is so brilliant, Syn and Zacky <3<3<3 are easily the best guitarists in metal now, I mean, they practicall. y invented harmonies, and they do them so well, it's amazing how they balance so much melody with such heaviness.

Best.

Band.

Evar!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Nahh lykeee

EMMURE FO LYF YA'LL
YO GET MOI
SICK AS F00K

SO BR00TLAZZZ
BETTER DAN METALLICASS ET OPETHHH
totally. Iron Maiden may have invented melody, but Avenged Sevenfold mastered it. and they are brutal. and they are technical. they haz the sweepz! seriosuyl, they're the bestest band evaaaaaaaar!!!!!
I have beer now. I don't hate TS as much anymore.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
you know what's some good beer music? Avenged Sevenfold. providing you're true enough to listen to them, of course.
griz biskit r posers compared to Avenged Sevenfold. overproducted shit, and they sold out too. Avenged Sevenfold is the truest band evar.
Quote by The Evil Hat
griz biskit r posers compared to Avenged Sevenfold. overproducted shit, and they sold out too. Avenged Sevenfold is the truest band evar.

Yeah, man, they changed their sound and developed, but they've stayed truly underground. I know they had videos out played on MTV (omg MTV sukzzzz) but that's just luck, cos I bet there was a really metal guy workin' there.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
after Avenged Sevenfold, i hope
Page 1 of 2