Ok, my SG build is still on hold because my school won't give any information about the graduation projects. In the meantime I was thinking I could build stratocaster body blanks. I have a cheap squire strat and I want to build a duplicator and just use the body. I found a website where you can buy plans for $20. http://www.copycarver.com/index.htm
Is there much of a market for basic, unfinished bodies? How much could I sell them for?
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb Combo
Marshall JMP-1

Amp Restoration

SG Build
If you can advertise somehow, I'm sure there would be a decent market. Carvin, Warmoth, Allparts, Mighty-Mite, and a few others all make money doing this...

As for price, they go from anywhere between $50 and $500...it all depends on how big your name is, what your profit margin is, and what sort of materials are used
Nope, no sig here.
make sure you practice on scrap wood and make a few before you actually start selling them. Also the price will also depend on what wood is used..
I'm already doing this . Lol but make some templates and don't expect to get a lot of people wanting to buy them. I got one in 3 weeks.