are all trivium songs in shogun on seven strings? it's impossible to play..
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
it's impossible to play..

No, you just need a seven string
As far as I know, most if not all of them are
ohai little sig.
no,all but to are done on 7 strings,but u can play them on a 6 string (u just play the 7th string on 5th (some note)) they said so on the guitar world cd i have.or u can tune down to AEDGB if u want,i find it easier to play it the first way
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Like Callisto to a Star in Heaven and Insurrection are played on 6 strings but all the other songs use 7 strings
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
No, I know there is at least one song on a six string. Like A Star To Callisto To A Star In Heaven. I know for sure that that song is six string. Also, Down From The Sky video clip features them using six strings, but I just couldn't work it out to sound the same. The may be one or two songs on six strings, rest use the 7th.
Quote by michael_1391
No, I know there is at least one song on a six string. Like A Star To Callisto To A Star In Heaven. I know for sure that that song is six string. Also, Down From The Sky video clip features them using six strings, but I just couldn't work it out to sound the same. The may be one or two songs on six strings, rest use the 7th.

yes,matt uses his signature guitar for the solo,but a seven string for everything else.and cory is usin a 7 string too.its on my guitar world CD
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.