Hey anybody know some good tabs that are around beginner or intermediate for solo fingerstyle guitar, gypsy jazz, or spanish sounding stuff(Flamenco sounding stuff?) I'm having trouble finding this stuff.
Leyendo Asturias. =P
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by Froboarder
Leyendo Asturias. =P

Forget it, not beginner nor intermediate.
Quote by R.Christie

Yeah, I was looking at it and found the intro fairly easy but them it got into barre chord to fingerpick stuff. So does anyone else know any?
iorn and wine? other than that i don't even really know much fingerpicking songs... i know that the early november did an acoust versoin of "power of love" that was finger picked but. it's not really that soloish stuff

EDIT: good song from iron and wine is boy with a coin...
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
Last edited by shampooboy37 at Oct 17, 2008,
^^Thank you for the fingerpick suggestions. I am mostly having trouble fing some gypsy jazz stuff, anybody have good fairly easy songs in that genre???
Quote by R.Christie

I know, haha. I was kidding.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.