Alright... I have 2000$ and I need the best tube amp I can get for that money. I Don't live in the United States so buying it used is not an option. I enjoy playing an array of different styles, but heavy metal mostly, so what would be the choices for a good versatile non-used valve amp? Whether it be a combo or a head and cab...

Thx,
Nezar
My Gear!

Guitar:
ESP: LTD EC-1000 (Vintage Black)

Amp:
Roland Cube 30X
Behringer 10 watt amp
What options are available in Cairo? Can you list some and what they cost so we can give you our opinions on them?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
damn man, if you weere in the US you'd have soooooo many options,
if its available, id go peavey jsx
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Oh... I can order it off the internet and have my older bring it over somehow in the summer... so just gimme the option with internet prices :P
My Gear!

Guitar:

Amp:
Roland Cube 30X
Behringer 10 watt amp
any other suggestions?
My Gear!

Guitar:

Amp:
Roland Cube 30X
Behringer 10 watt amp
Is there enough versatility on the peavey 6505? I mean if I was some classic rockish tone out of it...
My Gear!

Guitar:

Amp:
Roland Cube 30X
Behringer 10 watt amp
so the JSX 212 combo? I mean what are the best combos that I can get for that amount of money?
My Gear!

Guitar:

Amp:
Roland Cube 30X
Behringer 10 watt amp
Last edited by nizorox at Oct 17, 2008,
Id say get a good 1,500 amp and get some really high quality pedals, you can get some fantastic amps for 1,500, you dont really NEED to spend 2,000 but if you have to I guess it's alright.
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

like felix said a JSX 212 combo would actually be more versatile, and better than the 6505 and nearly as loud
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
OMG! No one mention a mesa boogie roadster combo? Wow. That things is awesome for everything possible.
I heard about the roadsters... I hear they are pretty awesome. So what kind of distortion and delay delay would you go with alongside a good amp such as the jsx 212 combo or the mesa boogie roadster?
My Gear!

Guitar:

Amp:
Roland Cube 30X
Behringer 10 watt amp
It seems like you play metal, so the JSX can get some metal tones while still being versitile. And Carbon Copys are great analog delays