like a lot of people I've been playing guitar for about a year and I'm not as good as I should be and a lot of people I know say like "oh you play guitar play me something" And I have nothing good to play that's really impressive so can some people give me some songs that aren't to hard to play that sound cool I'm into classic Rock
The intro riff of Layla isnt too hard, and im sure people would know it. Or Stairway to Heaven, which is pretty obvious. Try at least the first part of the solo.
The older women love some "Stairway to Heaven" no matter how annoying it is. One of the best songs to sing and play for people is "Lookin' Out My Back Door" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. So much fun.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by qotsa1998
The intro riff of Layla isnt too hard, and im sure people would know it. Or Stairway to Heaven, which is pretty obvious. Try at least the first part of the solo.

how about the ENTIRE song for Layla isn't hard, not just the intro. The whole damn thing is easy.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Warheart1188
how about the ENTIRE song for Layla isn't hard, not just the intro. The whole damn thing is easy.

Im pretty sure he meant the solo for Stariway
The religious myth is the most powerful device ever created, and serves as the psychological soil upon which other myths can flourish.