The new wrestling season has started at my school, and i was just wondering...
What is the best workout music?

In my opinion fast paced thrash and shred would be the best because its fast, and i motavates you.

If you are going to say what music is best, please have a reason
My Insonia problem has led me to the conclusion that my front lawns sprinklers do indeed come on at 2 AM. I now find timers very trustworthy objects

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
itsa bunny
DevilDriver! I don't know why it just always makes me feel energetic.
Current Gear:

PRS Custom 24 (Whale Blue)
Jackson KVX10 (With SD Blackouts)
Line 6 POD XT Live
kreator, enemy of god
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Really I find I'm most pumped to jog or run to something when I can really get into it. It doesnt really matter what genre so much as theirs a distinctive down beat that I can time just right. So that my foot lands on every second or fourth beat. When it gets to fast I cant keep up with it and begin to lose interest as my lungs burn and my knees tremble. I cant pinpoint a specific bpm cause it usually depends on how I'm feeling, how in shape I am or what mood I'm in. The old Trivium was always cool to jog to. Before they got all technical and fast like.
Quote by kranoscorp
I find that I feel the same about women who play bass as I think of immigrants in America.

I respect them for finding a place in society under a lot of ridicule, but I have an odd paranoia that they are going to steal my job.