Hey!

I'm getting a new pedal, because my old (crybaby GCB-95) didn't fit me very well. I often play on High-gain settnings, something I thought this pedal handled badly.

Been looking at the Dunlop ZW-45 (Wylde wah) and the Ibanez WD7 (weeping demon). This is about my pricerange. Are these pedals any good? If not, what others should I look at?
If I'm honest, I'd stay away from Dunlop wah's as good as they are, they are ridiculously overpriced for the artist pedals, go for the Ibanez, I wish i had, Try Morley Wahs, I hear good things about those

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
I wouldnt recommend the Wylde wah. Too trebly/blasty sounding imo.
Take a look at the ultimate wah thread for some good reviews.

Edit- btw whats your current gear/playing styles/budget? to help guide your decision
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Quote by Robino_Ibanez
I wouldnt recommend the Wylde wah. Too trebly/blasty sounding imo.
Take a look at the ultimate wah thread for some good reviews.

Edit- btw whats your current gear/playing styles/budget? to help guide your decision

Allright, thanks for tips.

My gear consists of: Ibanez RG620QM, Boss DS1, EHX Metal Muff w/boost, Boss DD20, Boss BCB-60 pedal board and a Peavey Valveking 112.

It's kinda hard to describe my budget, I live in Norway and the prices here are quite different. I'm looking at used-pedals, and det prices here varies a lot. But I don't got any more than 120 - 150$ tp spend. (Just to make it clear, the new price for the Wylde wah in Norway is 320$!) So my budget is quite limited.

Used: Wylde-wah's, Dunlop 535, Weeping demon, Carl Martin 2 wah etc is in my pricerange.

BTW! Is there a difference between Dunlop 535, and Dunlop 535Q?
used 535...i've owned the wd-7 (POS) and ended up selling it just to buy smokes (yeah..that's how much it meant to me)
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Wow, thanks for quick reply!
I'm looking in to that pedal, it's just not easy to find used.

But is there a diffrence between 535 and 535Q?

And if I don't find this pedal used, what other would you reccomend? I want a pedal that sounds really great on high-gain settings. One of the Morley wah's perhaps?