i know that the tune-o-matic bridge/stop tailpiece gives great sustain but could i better that sustain with a neck like this? I love how it plays but can i hav an epi les paul. Would it work?

http://www.warmoth.com/guitar/necks/necks.cfm?fuseaction=cbs_alternate2475
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Epiphone Prophecy EM-2
'06 Epiphone Les Paul-100
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
youd have to check the sizes and see
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
should i just contact them? btw my lp is a bolt on neck
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
check the heel widths, with a few searches and some clicking on warmoth you should be able to figure it all out
Brigardier of the Seven String E.R.G. Legion
Fiddles
Ibby RG7321 lundgren M7 bridge, blaze7 neck
Ibby AX7521
Ibby RT452
Ibby RGIR20FE
Peedahls
I'll get back to you.
Heeds
Crate GT3500h
Sunn Concert PA
Crabs
Peavey 2x12
k thx
'64 Fender Telecaster
'08 Squier Strat Mini
'03 Ibanez AEG10
'90 Yamaha FG730S
'31 Kay Archkraft
That neck is meant to convert a Strat to 24.75" scale, not to go on a guitar that is originally 24.75", and the relative positions of the neck pockets are bound to be quite different.
i think you'd have more of a problem with the neck pocket size of the epi and the pocket size the neck would work with. i was thinking of doing the same thing though
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
I used a conversion neck for a strat to change to the shorter scale but a fender neck isnt going to fit a epi body without some serious work.
Quote by Arbitror
That neck is meant to convert a Strat to 24.75" scale, not to go on a guitar that is originally 24.75", and the relative positions of the neck pockets are bound to be quite different.

That's correct and leads to this:

Quote by Ghold125
your scale would most likely be off then...

Your best bet is contacting warmoth and telling them specifically what you need.