Well pit a while ago I bought a kiwi gameboy and pokemon blue becuse I wanted to play both and had neither. I am no going into the pokemon HQ with a
l34 Beedrill
l40 Gyarados
l34 Ninetails
l35 Raichu
l34 Marowak
l50 Articuno

Just thought I would let you know.
Fantastic.

I dont think you've got high enough leves on them, but go for it, it might just work.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
..Huh?

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by thebasshacker
Really? Pokémon? Dude, you really need to masturbate some.

pokemon is nostalgic for me.
ur gonna get pwned dude, everyon in the elite 4 is between levels 50 & 68
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by me_llamo_juan
You will definitely fail. Make sure you take pictures when you fail and post them, so we can laugh at you.

I am in the cave so I can lvl up. It has been a whil since I played and forgot the cave.
I was able to beat ruby with all my pokemon at level like 30-40 so you might have a chance.
ಠ_ಠ
Why did you already evolve your Pikachu!!!?!?!?! You should've waited, he didn't learn some of his sweetest attacks yet dude. Tisk tisk.
Quote by haste the day
Why did you already evolve your Pikachu!!!?!?!?! You should've waited, he didn't learn some of his sweetest attacks yet dude. Tisk tisk.

I hate the little ****er.
Quote by thebasshacker
Really? Pokémon? Dude, you really need to masturbate some.

No. Get out. Pokemon is a form of masturbation.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Oct 17, 2008,
Quote by guitarplayer769
I hate the little ****er.

good, in pearl I evovled my pichu as soon as it evolved into pikachu, I just wanted my raichu to know volt tackle.
ಠ_ಠ
Looks like you have a good level of diversity among elements, make sure to stock up on potions and items of the like. Godspeed.
Am i the only one that believes that Bruno is the Elite Fours weak Link?
...What!?
Seriously, unless you're loaded with potions, revives, and restore you will get destroyed.
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

You're pretty much going to get raped. They're all level 40/50.

Quote by Ergin
Am i the only one that believes that Bruno is the Elite Fours weak Link?

He definately is. I usually take down most of his pokemon first go.
Last edited by fretsonfire74 at Oct 17, 2008,
Use Zapdos for Loreli.

Kadabra for the Poison one.

Articuno for Lance and Bruno.

...and you should be fine.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>