I'm finally gonna go get an entire collection of Star Wars (can't believe it took me this long to get around to it)
And when i buy it i'm gonna have myself a Star Wars week, like 1~2eps a day for a week.

So which one would you/should i start first.

From Episode 1 for the story continuation or Episode 4 for the Original feel?

Poll may come up soon

EDIT: i don't know how to make a poll
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Last edited by Aftertime at Oct 17, 2008,
id start with episode one to get all of the bad shit out of the way first.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i'd say start from 1, and don't watch them apart lock yourself in a room until you have finished all 6
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
I never know what to do with this... but I'd say maybe start and one and work your way through?

But I really don't know tbh
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
id start with episode one to get all of the bad shit out of the way first.

yes!
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
order they came out in, then the prequels, because itll make more sense that way,
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Go on a ginormous bender. Get food, drink, mates and makes sure an en-suite bathroom is at hand. Then, approx. 12 hrs of lucasfilm. Protip: Sleep is for liberal pussies.
yeah its so much better when you start from episode 4, especially if you havent seen them before it works a lot better this way.
Gear:
Ibanez PC5
Ibanez RG120
Peavey Vypry 15w
if you have to ask that question you should buy E.T. instead
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Quote by LordBishek
Go on a ginormous bender. Get food, drink, mates and makes sure an en-suite bathroom is at hand. Then, approx. 12 hrs of lucasfilm. Protip: Sleep is for liberal pussies.

Hahaha, me and my friends did that last year in college on the day before Finals. Probably wasn't the best idea for finals, but damnit if it wasn't the best idea we had that didn't involve alcohol and stunts.
Watch it this way If you've seen them before, but its been awhile

1,4,2,5, then either 6 and 3 or 3 and 6. Depends on whether you consider the story to be about the downfall of anakin, or the revealing that darth vader is lukes father.

I like 3 then 6 myself.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"If I said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"
I say start with episode 1, cause 1-3 is bad shit, anakin kills the shit out of anything with legs and a saber. 4-6 leaves you in a happy mood. Think of it this way. If you were to watch these movies on LSD, how do you want your trip to end, on a bad note(episodes 1-3), or on a good note(episodes 4-6). Hopefully you see where I'm going with this.
yea true, i think i might start off with 1.
seems like everyone hates 1-3 . i personally dont mind them, much better with an awesome tv and sound system
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
4- 6 is the most epic trilogy ever, and 1 - 3 were a big let down, espicailly following 3 - 4,
But I'd agree with the majority and say start with the rubbish first.

Interested in C/ruel's Approach and how he came to that

Watch it this way If you've seen them before, but its been awhile

1,4,2,5, then either 6 and 3 or 3 and 6. Depends on whether you consider the story to be about the downfall of anakin, or the revealing that darth vader is lukes father.

I like 3 then 6 myself.
Quote by MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:

"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"

The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
If your gonna actually watch the first 3 only watch the lightsaberduals!
^ and natalie portman of course i have the hots for her..
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

I'd say watch them in the order the came out. 4 5 6 1 2 3. makes more sense that way

if you watch 1 2 3 first it kinda spoils a lot of the big surprises in 4 5 and 6