Heres a rough design I made for my dream guitar, I know its a bit crazy but i've always wanted to build it...though i probably nvr will, I wus just wundering if yall thot it to be possible, I know its not...that practical, but...
I've got alot of designs (2 RHCP designs, a boxer design, and an acorn design, more cant think of) Here it is, I named it the Inferno

So wut yall think bout it?
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...
If seeing is believing...

...Then believe that we have lost our eyes!!
youve got like a metal/satan guitar with only single coil pickups?
Boxing Kangaroo Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
There are guitars like that. Minarik has an awesome one, and I think a place called Mozer Custom Shop has a guitar like that too on Sam Ash's site.
yeah, The pickups are wrong, i wasn't thinking right, be better with humbuckers, and yeah thats wut i was saying it be relly hard to build, probably break kinda easy, and probably heavy.
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...

28 frets,190mm nut,with limited edition "bump" in bottom of fretboard

jk

its,interesting,u might wanna build a strat copy b4 u do this
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
I don't want to be a douche, but that design is not practical.
Cool, if you're into that kind of guitar, but not something that can be built AND playable. The little flame bits at the bottom will break upon resting the guitar on the ground. And the headstock might snap if you put the tuning machines on the edges of each flame.

Also, why the does the H have the least amount of fire? Don't you know H is the most metal letter of the alphabet?
Oh god
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted

there was a guy who made one like this.

don't remember who he was, but it was a flaming guitar.

in both meanings of the term.
------

Shwiggity.
If you flatten the heel you could stand it up. Good idea. But will take some work. Start with plywood for practice before attempting.
now what class were you supposed to be paying attention in when you drew this? hmm?
Quote by Dr. House
Nice vibe you just put out there. Its like daddy just hit mommy at the dinner table and we all still want to eat.
keep the single coils, play blues on it.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
"its,interesting,u might wanna build a strat copy b4 u do this"
i support that 100%
but it is a completely possible design...as long as you use plexiglass or something stronger than wood in the headstock...that thing is awesome looking though
o...and kudos to shadow phoenix for knowing what i cool guitar looks like, cheers
Use mahogany. It's used in LPs. It's expensive and heavy (Like an LP), but it has good sound and will be able to be stood up.
Quote by necroscience13
that better be an 8 string if you do make it

maybe basswood would b better as it is much lighter
and this thing will be so much unbalanced btw

heres some more crappy designs: the rhcp guitar, acorn guitar, and some stupid thing
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...

Quote by deftonesordie
The Barb

For Playing Teh Br00talz

Oh yeah, 4got about that...It ain't very practical either...none of mine are.

And heres my boxer guitar that I haven't finished (pickups... fret markers), I messed up in a few spots (thumb of glove on wrong side & the whammy bar is supposed to be brass knuckles but a guy pushed my book at school )
MIM Tele
Fender Blues Jr NOS
Schecter Omen 6
Squier Strat
Greg Bennett Acoustic
other crap...