I don't know any. I thought you meant some program that slows down a playback of a tab.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
That will alter pitch. Try Audacity. Use the "Change Tempo" function under effects. Audacity is free btw.
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
I'm pretty sure Guitar pro 5 can loop and slow down a tab. My friend has a program that can actually slow down and alter ( change pitch and stuff) song files. Not just tabs. I think that program was called Garage Band. I'm not sure on that though.
"A sense of purpose overrides reason."- Terry Goodkind

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

\,,/GETCHA PULL!!!\,,/
- the late and ever-loved "Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
The Amazing Slower Downer. Not kidding that's the name.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Can you use Google by yourself?

"Download Audacity" - Google search.

Just so I don't come off looking like a huge dick, just a small one:

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe Reissue -> Korg Pitchblack Tuner -> Boss PS-5 -> EHX Big Muff -> MXR EVH Phase 90 -> Menatone Pleasure Trem 5000 -> Line 6 Verbzilla -> MXR Carbon Copy -> Boss RC-2 -> Peavey Classic 50
"Transcribe!" Is an AMAZING program that helps you tab stuff, i use it myself

try a Google search on it
Windows Media works fine, just click ctrl + shift + s and it will play a lot slower.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
since guitar pro 1 you can just see the 50% icon and select either 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% and it will play the tab at that speed, I think an actual song slowed down would be quite hard to listen to.
Quote by Cleric33
since guitar pro 1 you can just see the 50% icon and select either 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% and it will play the tab at that speed, I think an actual song slowed down would be quite hard to listen to.

He needs to slow down the songs to get the tabs I think so he isn't very much with guitarpro since he has no tabs.
Quote by xl Trivium lx
"Transcribe!" Is an AMAZING program that helps you tab stuff, i use it myself

try a Google search on it

+1

yea i use this
i use Amazing Slow downer. it's by far the best one I've seen and can open any music file you throw at it.

you'll find it on the net dead easy if you know what i mean.
Last edited by fenderfan03 at Oct 21, 2008,
windows media play just pull the equalizer out while in the now playing section and slow ur song down