I need to get new pics of her but this is about 2 weeks ago.
Attachments:
my guitar.jpg
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
I don't get it... your sick and tired of owning a poorly made Bronze Warlock, so you beat a man to death with it?
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
lawl^

Bronze Warlocks don't say "Jackson" on the headstock :P

But really, I don't understand the point of this thread.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

ecks dee

i think it's for teh lulz...

hope scale length translates properly
------

Shwiggity.
i think he means either
A) he has finished building 100%
or
B) it broke after a really bad accident on stage invloving drumsticks a bass player and a verybad pickup line
either way, way to go
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Yeah someone gets It......Kinda I got sick of people saying its not worth $100 well they were wrong. I bought the guitar for $75 then spent $15 on paint got my buddys old Jackson neck free and I got the pickup as a gift. So whalla I've created something new and she Rips. Everything is perfect no buzzs, no warping, The sound like afore mentioned is awmazzzing.
Hearing about a pair of great boobs is like hearing about a really cool bug or lizard as a kid and you just gotta see it.
Quote by deftonesordie
ecks dee

i think it's for teh lulz...

hope scale length translates properly

Yeah the match is perfect. Scale is the same from the old neck.
how do you play with no strings or bridge? You should get those. The bridge is really helpful, trust me you'll be thankful you got it...
whats with the massive yellow and red arcade buttons
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
Quote by rancidryan

Red painted knobs and a pick holder with a yellow pick in it.

>.o
------

Shwiggity.
Quote by guitarcam123
how do you play with no strings or bridge? You should get those. The bridge is really helpful, trust me you'll be thankful you got it...

Yeah thats why I need new pics. that was two weeks ago about.
Quote by rancidryan

Ones a pick holder the yellow one. The others were just cool knobs. They were already that color.