How often does any get sh*t for having long hair?

The only person is this older kid...Just this one kid that makes me want to punch him in the face so hard it looks like a bomb exploded....
nah....i don't. Mainly because people think i am cool. Perhaps you are of t3h l00z0rz variety.

I apologize for above spelling...my time in the pit has gotten to me
Used to have long hair, my friends liked it but my dad didn't. I got sick of it getting in my food and also while I was racing, a steward said it was a safety issue having it flapping out the back of my helmet so I cut it, kinda longish now, above my shoulders anyway.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Some people tell me to cut my hair. They are just wasting their breath, I don't care.
no but that one kid...and he really doesn't say anything he just implies it...which is more annoying to me
i cut my hair this morning, twas almost halfway down my back now it's above my ears!

cut it not because anyone really said anything about it though, i just realized that it didn't look that good on me at all and it kept getting in my food.
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.
when i was hanging it long, i would get some stuff here and there at family gatherings, but i'm wearing it much shorter now so i guess it's cool...
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
The females in my life tell me to cut it, this includes: Mother, sister, girlfriend, friends, teachers, and co-workers.

The males in my life tell me to grow it: Band-mates, Father, friends, co-workers, and random dudes at shows.

It's not even that long...
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Doodleface
The females in my life tell me to cut it, this includes: Mother, sister, girlfriend, friends, teachers, and co-workers.

The males in my life tell me to grow it: Band-mates, Father, friends, co-workers, and random dudes at shows.

It's not even that long...

its the oposite for me guys hate my hair and girls love it...
Only three girls in my school tell me to keep my hair, the rest say to cut it.

No one really gives me too much crap about it other than that though.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
When I had long hair it was also huge (as in volume). Everyone said I needed to get it cut and that it was the sh*t and should never get it cut at the same time.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.