Hi Im new to this so forgive me if I do this wrong. I am trying to decide on what pickup to get when I save up some cash. Im thinking of three different ones. The Dimarzio D-Activator, Dimebucker, and EMG 81 for the bridge of my Les Paul GOTH. If anyone has anything else they would recommend I am open to opinions for any pickup if you think it would be better than these.

Thanks for your help.
what kind of music do you play? what's your current amp, and why do you want new pups?
That would be a good thing to put down. My amp is a Marshall micro stack and the music is Hard Rock to Metal. To give an idea of the sound Im looking for Slash, Tony Lommi or something to that effect. Im new to upgrading guitars I usually I take what it comes with and just go with it, If you think that is the way to go Im all for it it would be cheaper.
get ready for 6 pages of you need a new amp
and while im on the topic, Valvekings are good
and your guitars actually pretty good for your style

Edit:^ alright the dudes name is dimeybag, he might me a wee bit biased
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Quote by catinthehat123
That would be a good thing to put down. My amp is a Marshall micro stack and the music is Hard Rock to Metal. To give an idea of the sound Im looking for Slash, Tony Lommi or something to that effect. Im new to upgrading guitars I usually I take what it comes with and just go with it, If you think that is the way to go Im all for it it would be cheaper.

Don't bother with a new pickup. Sorry to say it, but your amp is crap. If you don't like your tone, your pickup is not the problem.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Don't bother with a new pickup. Sorry to say it, but your amp is crap. If you don't like your tone, your pickup is not the problem.

This.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Get a new amp!
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American 52 Telecaster RI
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals