today i downloaded some music from limewire on my mom's laptop and i just went on mine and all the songs i downloaded are on iTunes on my laptop. but the two computers have no connection to eachother. how did this happen? can the computers somehow commumicate just cause they use the same wifi spot?
I hate my sig
Ghostbusters?

I'd do it if I were you.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by QuantumMechanix
can the computers somehow commumicate just cause they use the same wifi spot?

thats pretty much the answer.
I think this is a sign the machines are taking over. Is John Conner still alive?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
you gonna get raped
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by daytripper75
thats pretty much the answer.

really? i had no idea that was possible. thats kinda stupid. so like if you go to a random public wifi spot can you just see what other people have been doing at that spot? isnt that a bit of an invasion of privacy?
I hate my sig
Quote by tayroar
I think this is a sign the machines are taking over. Is John Conner still alive?

it seems the computers are becoming self aware....
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by QuantumMechanix
really? i had no idea that was possible. thats kinda stupid. so like if you go to a random public wifi spot can you just see what other people have been doing at that spot? isnt that a bit of an invasion of privacy?

i dont know all the details of how it works, but i know it happens through the internet.
Quote by QuantumMechanix

No, public wifi spots have limited or no access to other computers within the network.
I'm that dude with the fro.
Quote by angus fan16
Long story short, a whale flew out of the ocean, landed next to me and shot like a wall of water straight into my face.
Quote by QuantumMechanix
sorry for my ignorance, but what exactly is LAN?

Local Area Network
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Yeah, I'm at college right now, and I have access to all of this garbage on other peoples' computers, since it's all on the same network. As long as the computer isn't password protected, then it is possible.
If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough
Quote by QuantumMechanix
sorry for my ignorance, but what exactly is LAN?

Local Area Network. if your PC's are running off of the same hardline at the same time you can access the storage of the other PC if you so desire.
yeah this is a cool feature in limewire you can put all your limewire downloads on itunes, and you can even password the folder if you open limewire and go to settings.