THE STORY:
Im Currently Trying to learn the Solo from the song "Sunshine of your Love" by Cream

I need an mp3 file of the song because i dont have one, and the only time i heard it was at my friends house, and that was on guitar hero, so if anyone could send me an mp3 file if it, or any kind of file that plays, i dont care

E- Mail Address:
BloodRayne306@yahoo.com

PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEE
You could just listen to it on youtube, you know.

And anyways, I don't think you're allowed to distribute copyrighted material through UG.
Quote by Draekon
My CPU is slow as crap, a song of that length would take about, literally, 10hrs to load

Then would it not take 10hrs for you to download it if we send it to you?
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Draekon
My CPU is slow as crap, a song of that length would take about, literally, 10hrs to load

i honestly doubt a cpu can be slow enough to take 10 hours to load one video, if anything you've got slow internet and even then 10 hours is far too long.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
i honestly doubt a cpu can be slow enough to take 10 hours to load one video, if anything you've got slow internet and even then 10 hours is far too long.

Well he obviously exaggerating.

To TS: download power tab or guitar pro or just go to youtube, it cant possibly be that slow unless your using a computer from 1994.
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
theres a website called playlist, go there, its like youtube, but its just music, and no videos