hey im building a new cab with 2 celestion vintage 30's for my orange rockerverb 50 comobo to add some more kick, what do you think will be bett?, will one complement the other?

any input welcome
cheers
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
More info, maybe? you want a more tight sound? what style of music? Is the orange open or closed? do you like that sound?
my comobo is open as it needs air flow to cool the power section, um yeh i like it but it could use some more beef, i dont play metal with it just good old rock and roll, i do use it for alot of jazz and blues.
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
I'm pretty sure open back gives more bass, but I could be wrong. It seems that way with my amp anyway.

Why don't you try both and see what you prefer? You could build the cab open back, and then make a back for it aswell - and switch between them.
Like BGSM said, try out both. Since you're building it yourself, just make the whole cabinet with the back panel to fully enclose it. But don't tolex the back panel just yet. Try it out open backed and then closed back. If you don't like the closed back sound, cut the back panel in half and try a half open back. or you can just do like I do and make the back panel 2 halves so you can remove one half or the whole thing if you're in the mood for something different one day.
Guitar:
Dean Vendetta 3 - Dave Mustaine Livewires

Amplifier
Carvin X100B - Bias Mod - Tungsol 12AX7's - JJ KT77's

I have built the most badass 212 that puts all others to shame
Just do a half-closed back with a hinge, so you can adjust it as necessary.

Meanwiththedean knows where it's at.
------

Shwiggity.