a chick wants me to bang her but i cant take her home cuz there always someone home, my car doesnt have tinted windows and we cant at her pad. so a hotel is the only option left. What do they ask in a hotel or motel to get one. im 19 by the way.
Blood test for aids, drugs etc. Five different forms of identification, a full cavity search and a clay pigeon.

Edit: listen to the above poster, I have nothing better to do
"Hey, me and this chick are gonna do the deed, mind if we get our love juices on your bed?"
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
I need the pit to tell me what they ask for at a hotel when your gonna check in and you happen to live in the same city if they ID you.
Aww, how cute.

Here's some condoms.

and maybe

Hotel rooms are filthy
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
dude, they ask how many people, you say 2
then they ask how long are you staying, you say, just the night
then they ask how you are paying, you say cash or card
they hand you the key, you go to the room, and all bets are off!

Been there, done that, as long as they are paid, they ask no more questions, get in there and get you some!!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Why the hell would they check you ID? Go there and rent a room, FFS. Hotels are buisnesses, clients = cash, so clients = good. Hell, you could even ask for condoms at the front desk.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by ValoRhoads
dude, they ask how many people, you say 2
then they ask how long are you staying, you say, just the night
then they ask how you are paying, you say cash or card
they hand you the key, you go to the room, and all bets are off!

Been there, done that, as long as they are paid, they ask no more questions, get in there and get you some!!

thanx for co-operating
They might also drug test you and search you for weapons and/or dildos.
If you have AIDs, they won't let you have a room.
Be sure to give them 30 days for a background check too.
Quote by metalrhoads
thanx for co-operating

of course! I've been there many times! Now you do us proud!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
They ask for your money.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
They ask for your money.

You win today's most blunt answer!
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by JeanMi36
Why the hell would they check you ID? Go there and rent a room, FFS. Hotels are buisnesses, clients = cash, so clients = good. Hell, you could even ask for condoms at the front desk.

They do check if you look young, because in a lot of places it's illegal for a minor to rent a hotel room by themselves, and in places where it isn't most hotels won't do it anyway because it's a major liability on the hotels part.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by JeanMi36

This. Hell, in Japan they have hotels specifically for this stuff! You can rent the room for an hour if you just want a quickie...hotels want your money, that is all.
Depends on where you are. Some states require you to be at least 21 to get a room.
Quote by Punk Poser
Some places you need to be 21 to rent.

quoted for truth. ****ed me over for spring break once.
Gear:
Modded Steinberger Spirit (white) (SD-AH/EMG Select)
Modded Steinberger GP-2R (white) (EMG81/60)
Peavey XXL head
Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine
Hughes and Kettner Blues Master
Quote by YetAnotherMuso
This. Hell, in Japan they have hotels specifically for this stuff! You can rent the room for an hour if you just want a quickie...hotels want your money, that is all.

eah they have those in most places, usually in seedier areas with lots of hookers.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by JeanMi36
1 - because if you aren't an adult, the motel doesn't want the hassle. if you trash the room, the motel will have a much harder time suing for damages if you're a minor.

2 - even if you ARE an adult, they need to be certain you are who you claim to be. you could pay the money up front for the room, but trash it. Then they need to know who to go after, to get paid for the damages.

3 - it doesn't matter why you want the room, as long as you're an adult. throw a wild drunken party and they just toss your ass out. bang your girlfriend? they couldn't care less. but if she's a screamer and the people in the next room complain, they'll just tell you to put a muzzle on the bitch.

4 - some fleabag motels will even rent to minors. but it would probably be more sanitary if you banged her in a dumpster.

Quote by Punk Poser
Some places you need to be 21 to rent.
yes, indeed. laws vary.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
eah they have those in most places, usually in seedier areas with lots of hookers.

Very true. Japan they just seem to have them a lot more out in the open though, it's hilarious!