I'm looking to save up for a Shecter Stiletto Studio-5 but the thing is I haven't seen it anywhere to be able to play it myself. I was wondering and hoping that if anybody with experience with the Stiletto Studio basses could give me their opinion and what they think of the tone and playability, as well as your playing style and how it works with the bass.

Thank you kindly.
I love mine. It doesn't have the terrible neck finish of other Schecters, and the 3 band EQ lets you get some nice tones out of it. I don't have 5 string experience as I have the 4er, but apparently the string spacing is pretty small on the 5 strings. This may or may not be a bad thing for you. Bottom line: it sounds and feels like it costs much more than the $430 that I paid for mine.
Quote by IndianRockStar
I love mine. It doesn't have the terrible neck finish of other Schecters, and the 3 band EQ lets you get some nice tones out of it. I don't have 5 string experience as I have the 4er, but apparently the string spacing is pretty small on the 5 strings. This may or may not be a bad thing for you. Bottom line: it sounds and feels like it costs much more than the $430 that I paid for mine.

i find the spacing really small but the tone is great
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
I tried one in a GC (although it was a studio 4) once and quite liked it. Sounds great. Albeit I walked out of the store that day with a different used bass, it was still pretty good.