Page 1 of 6
As always, sorry if this has been posted before. I'm not on UG very often.

But go to this site and look at these ads. How is it even possible to argue against the statements made in these videos?
http://www.saysme.tv/wamp

And furthermore, how condescending is it for people who are anti-abortion to call themselves "pro-life"? I don't know very many people who are anti-life in the sense that they wake up and go, "Man, you know what would really make my day? You know what would really make me happy? Aborting some babies."
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
too lazy to see, but i loved the thread you made on the love letter

thanks
Banging on a trash can
Quote by BigFatSandwich

But go to this site and look at these ads. How is it even possible to argue against the statements made in these videos?

And furthermore, how condescending is it for people who are anti-abortion to call themselves "pro-life"? I don't know very many people who are anti-life in the sense that they wake up and go, "Man, you know what would really make my day? You know what would really make me happy? Aborting some babies."

You can look at it from the other perspective as well. People who are pro-abortion call themselves "pro-choice", as if the other side is anti-choice. They're both extremely loaded terms.
Quote by BigFatSandwich

Because, according to them, God says so. (which is a complete load of crap)

pro-choice! woo!

Quote by Castlebravo
You can look at it from the other perspective as well. People who are pro-abortion call themselves "pro-choice", as if the other side is anti-choice. They're both extremely loaded terms.

except the other side is anti-choice, that's the whole argument
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
too lazy to see, but i loved the thread you made on the love letter

Exactly what I was thinking. You shall forever be known as the awesome love letter guy
Quote by imdeth
Exactly what I was thinking. You shall forever be known as the awesome love letter guy

haha, not sure how I feel about that.
Banging on a trash can
yeah i think republicans in general stick too closely to the whole "christian government" way of looking. they try to force their "pro life" laws onto all of the nation, even though the constitution they are supporting gives said nation the right to choose what they believe. who the Fkcuck in their right mind would vote for somebody who would make it a group (state congress) decision whether or not a woman can abort her own baby? one that is possibly a rape baby? thats fkuckcked up

i'd usually state <here> that McCain should rot in hell, but i figure i give him a 2 weeks headstart, hes already on his way out.

and $500 to anybody who can get McCain to raise his hands above his nipples.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
I don't know very many people who are anti-life in the sense that they wake up and go, "Man, you know what would really make my day? You know what would really make me happy? Aborting some babies."

Quote by shadowsoldier08

to be fair, there's this condition that my dad had called 'frozen shoulder' where it was incredibly painful for him to raise his arm very high. so, McCain may have this condition. Just saying....
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Last edited by theking182 at Oct 18, 2008,
Quote by imdeth

I have a feeling I should read this love letter thread.

Quote by shadowsoldier08
yeah i think republicans in general stick too closely to the whole "christian government" way of looking. they try to force their "pro life" laws onto all of the nation, even though the constitution they are supporting gives said nation the right to choose what they believe. who the Fkcuck in their right mind would vote for somebody who would make it a group (state congress) decision whether or not a woman can abort her own baby? one that is possibly a rape baby? thats fkuckcked up

i'd usually state <here> that McCain should rot in hell, but i figure i give him a 2 weeks headstart, hes already on his way out.

Not funny

Quote by theking182

to be fair, there's this condition that my dad had called 'frozen shoulder' where it was incredibly painful for him to raise his arm very high. so, McCain may have this condition. Just saying....

He was tortured for years. Isn't that enough reason?
Last edited by Tire Me. at Oct 18, 2008,
I'm a republican in almost all my views but this is one issue where I could care less, do whatever you want, as long as I don't have to eat the aborted fetuses, I'm good.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...

"Pro-lifers" are against choice though, as previously said, which is why I refer to them as "anti-choice."
Quote by Masry
so what happened with the love letter?

>.>

<.<

haha I hate myself for starting that thread.

She received it, didn't know it was a joke, and now our friendship is a lot more awkward because of it.
Banging on a trash can
yes, lets not take away anyones rights to kill babys. cause thats unconstitutional.

*flameshield*
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
It says that every to minute minute, a person is rape in America

I think the Pit has something to do with this ..
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
Quote by bender424
It says that every to minute minute, a person is rape in America

I think the Pit has something to do with this ..

no, that would indicate that pit-dwellers are actually getting some action.

anyway - stop talking about the love letter in here, PM him about it if you must.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Some people think that laws should be written according to morality and many consider abortion to be quite immoral. Abhorrent even.

Do you think that abortion is a perfectly moral thing to do?

I'm just playing devil's advocate here.
Noone has the fucking moral right to kill their baby, and if people are too indoctrinated and misinformed to understand that, then yes, the government should make the decision for them.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I really hate how one-dimensional religious idiots and abortionist zealots try and make this argument. Stupid Americanised politics. They can't make a good logical, rational argument so they resort to emotive language to try and sway it.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Noone has the fucking moral right to kill their baby, and if people are too indoctrinated and misinformed to understand that, then yes, the government should make the decision for them.

People do have the right do other immoral things. The problem here is the balance between the rights of a woman and a soon to be person's right to life.

Damn, I just realized that my "Jesus is metal" avatar and Neon Genesis Evangelion sig probably make me look like a religious type to someone not familiar with Penny Arcade or anime. A religious type who may or may not advocate rape.
Quote by ThatGuy177
I am athiest and pro life. But if someone gets raped and gets pregnant, that should be an exception.

Tell me this, do you believe abortion is murder?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Man, if McCain wins and dies you guys are gonna be ruled by some moose huntin' eskimo.

Palin is not an Eskimo and besides, they are called the Inuit. Not "Eskimos." Call them what they are!
Quote by ThatGuy177
Yes, but like I said in my previous post there should be exceptions.

Because rape is an excuse for murder?
Quote by Trefellin
People do have the right do other immoral things. The problem here is the balance between the rights of a woman and a soon to be person's right to life.

Damn, I just realized that my "Jesus is metal" avatar and Neon Genesis Evangelion sig probably make me look like a religious type to someone not familiar with Penny Arcade or anime. A religious type who may or may not advocate rape.

On the contrary sir, your fandom of Neon Genesis Evangelion suggests to me that you enjoy LSD and hanging up side down. On topic...Pro choicer, but their are limits.
Quote by rabidguitarist

well put
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Quote by sakura'sdarkest
On the contrary sir, your fandom of Neon Genesis Evangelion suggests to me that you enjoy LSD and hanging up side down. On topic...Pro choicer, but their are limits.

Yes but if you've never heard of Eva, you'd think that "God's in his heaven, all's right with the world" is a biblical thing.
Quote by rabidguitarist

I would rather have an abortion then a rape child who will be mocked for being a rape child, will grow up without a father, cost the mother alot of money that she might not have and has a high chance of not having a very happy mother (If you look at your child and have a flashback of the most painful 10 minuites of your life whenever he/she is around, I wouldn't be jolly).

So yes, abortions are a great thing.
I'm not pro choice or pro life. I simply don't give a ****.

However if i were to have an opinion it would be something like this.

Abortion should only be aloud when:

The person is very young. The kid will have a shit life.
or
The person was raped. She didn't have a choice when she was raped, she should have a choice to have an abortion.

Other than that, you should take care of your fuckin' kid and take some responsibility.
Quote by rabidguitarist

No one has the fucking moral right to decide what is moral and what is not.
Quote by Trefellin
Because rape is an excuse for murder?

My point exactly.

If you truly believe that abortion is murder, yet you think it is acceptable in the case of a rape pregnancy, then that means you think murder is less morally reprehensible than rape. Which doesn't make sense.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW