Poll: are you the drunk one or sober one
Poll Options
View poll results: are you the drunk one or sober one
DrUnk all teh wy.a
43 59%
Sober, who else will drive
30 41%
Voters: 73.
I was just wondering if you guys where the sober one or the drunk one at partys im usually the sober one.
D.runk.!11

Too tired to go out tonight though.
Look out tomorrow nite!
ಥ_ಥ
buzzed, not drunk, but feeling good
sometime sober if I'm gonna drive, but that's not to often
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by imdeth
I'm usually the one that's at home on the pit because he never gets invited to social events.

True dat!
sup?
I just got home kinda early but I work in the morning. i'v havnt been home for about a week
and all this partying made me wanna ask ppl
I'm both, sometimes the drunk one sometimes the DD... Me and my roomies have a system.
A guitar is your personality expressed through 6 strings.
i usually get tipsy and thats about it.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
rather be stoned too. unfortunately i'm in my dorm in college right now sober as hell. haven't been partying much which is good i guess.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
i am at a legal age to drink where i live, but i have never gotten drunk.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Sober, our health teacher forced us to watch a kid get brain surgery, after seeing that drill go though his skull that did it for me (he was in an alcohal related car crash)
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by (Metal)lica
Sober, our health teacher forced us to watch a kid get brain surgery, after seeing that drill go though his skull that did it for me (he was in an alcohal related car crash)

ok? what does that have to do with getting drunk?
depends, bars or clubs, im usually tipsy, i keep my concience after a lotta booze. House parties however, im a stoner and usually laughing at everyone else.
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Quote by riffmasterjosh
ok? what does that have to do with getting drunk?

He was drunk driving...It was pretty brutal. We're talking full on drill with blood spewing and dripping and all that stuff...yeah.
Quote by Le_Bunny

I used to get drunk, then realised I'm an ass when I'm drunk. Now, I have a few, but other than that I'm basically sober.
Quote by (Metal)lica
He was drunk driving...It was pretty brutal. We're talking full on drill with blood spewing and dripping and all that stuff...yeah.

he shouldn't have been driving in the first place. god drunk drivers are the people who **** up drinking for everyone else.
Quote by riffmasterjosh
he shouldn't have been driving in the first place. god drunk drivers are the people who **** up drinking for everyone else.

There were several other operations but not very bad ones, one guy actually drank a ton of vodka, and fell 2 stories onto tile floor in a mall and lived.

I'm not saying that alcohal is "OMG OMG OMG SOO BAAADDDD OMG" but seeing the videos was kind of a "turn off"
Quote by Le_Bunny

I'll either drink a little bit and have some conversations or I'll get hammered and do stupid things.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I'm the guy that completely ripped on acid and telling other people about how the keg is melting while perfoming an erotic striptease (the keg, not me, that happens later).
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I don't drink... TOKE TOKE
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Yeah i skull everything i drink so i always end up being the first person to be drunk people never bother making me the driver
Drunk, but 'the drunk one' is pretty inaccurate because everyone's usually turbofcked. Last night was strong cider and rape jokes...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
At a party...I dont really see the point at all of being sober. I mean everyones gonna be ****ing retarded and its probably annoying witnessing that sober...so might as well get retarded yourself.
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
Quote by imdeth
I'm usually the one that's at home on the pit because he never gets invited to social events.

This
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection