So yeah, I happen to be a moron who can't even read the subtitles when filling out an order form.

I was using my dads credit card to purchase some tubes (it's a gift for me), and I managed to put my name down in the Billing Address instead of his.

Will the transaction still go through? I've heard people say different things. Sorry this thread isn't as epic as my last
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Last edited by mike.h at Oct 18, 2008,
Mega bump - anyone else?

They probably won't even process the order till Monday - but I'm still a bit curious.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

It's a gift for ME. He gave me his credit card and let me send the order.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

nope it won't go through
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Edit: hehe, I fail, well they can't exactly bill you if you dont have a credit card
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by mike.h
So yeah, I happen to be a moron who can't even read the subtitles when filling out an order form.

I was using my dads credit card to purchase some tubes (it's a gift for me), and I managed to put my name down in the Billing Address instead of his.

Will the transaction still go through? I've heard people say different things. Sorry this thread isn't as epic as my last

I call shenanigans. You're dead.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Indeed.

Well I sent them an email asking them to change the billing name for me.

We've used the exact same credit card with the exact same info before at their site, so I don't think it should be a problem.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator