I'm buying the EMG Zakk Wylde Set [81+85] for my Epiphone Les Paul this week.
I just want to know that if i buy these brand new, from either a Shop or an eBay store, which has thousands of feedback reports, will the EMG ZW set come with absolutely everything i need [except strings] to play?
I'm planning to remove ALL electronics from the body. so the set would need the pickups [obiously], all pots [4- 2 tone, 2 volume, to fit les paul], stereo jack, and wiring.

EDIT: will it also come with an EMG Selector Switch for itself? Or do i keep the one i currently have?

I'm removing the electronics in the LP myself, and i'm planning to have a licensed luthier install the pickups professionally.
Does anyone have experience with the ZW set and what it came with?
thanks for any info.
It comes with everything you need.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
It won't come with a switch so you need to keep your old one, and you'll need to keep your pickup rings, jack plate, a 9volt battery, and actual knobs for the pots. If you come across any problems PM me.
Signatures are overrated.
Quote by seanie!
It won't come with a switch so you need to keep your old one, and you'll need to keep your pickup rings, jack plate, a 9volt battery, and actual knobs for the pots. If you come across any problems PM me.

yeah, was going to keep all those. thanks for the help, will PM you if anything comes up.
thanks again.