So I'm a guy, and I listen to punk bands. My friend keep telling me "omg your so gay those are girl bands" He says mainly girls listen to punkish rock (ex. Fall Out Boy, Yellowcard, Bowling for Soup)
your opinions? and is this true?
depends on what punk bands u listen to.
Quote by PlayMadness
"Look left >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Left, you idiot!"

Quote by neopowell
Well, girls make different pitched noises depending on where you touch them, so it's kind of similar.
Ignore them and listen to what you want.

That said, most punk sucks ass, but that's just my opinion.
Quote by 1337guitarplayr
So I'm a guy, and I listen to punk bands. My friend keep telling me "omg your so gay those are girl bands" He says mainly girls listen to punkish rock (ex. Fall Out Boy, Yellowcard, Bowling for Soup)
your opinions? and is this true?

how are those punk bands ...

and only ppl 2 kool 4 anything else listen to punk ... like me
What kind of punk? Like The Clash and The Sex Pistols or Pop Punk? Either way, who cares... It's your taste in music.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
its music. listen to whatever the heck you want. if your friend thinks its gay, he is a sucky friend. punch him.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
none of those bands are punk.

This.

But honestly, don't worry about it. You should'nt feel apologetic about what you listen to. It's your music. You can like what you want.
OMG THOSE BANDS AREN'T PUNK LOLOL LOOK AT HOW COOL I AM.

tools.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
hell listen to punk from japan like the blue hearts totally pisses my friends off SO FUN
Quote by DiveRightIn63
OMG THOSE BANDS AREN'T PUNK LOLOL LOOK AT HOW COOL I AM.

tools.

They aren't though, the completely lack the defining sound and attitude of punk rock.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
They aren't though, the completely lack the defining sound and attitude of punk rock.

And who honestly gives one flying **** besides the people who need the pride and glory of saying "I LISTEN TO PUNK ROCK"?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by DiveRightIn63
And who honestly gives one flying **** besides the people who need the pride and glory of saying "I LISTEN TO PUNK ROCK"?

People who like to avoid confusion by making sure music is categorized correctly.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm