So, 2 of my friends and I were going around to all the pawn shops in Orlando today (there's literally hundreds of them) to see all the junk, and I noticed something strange.
We went to around 25 different pawn shops and EVERY one of them had at least one Peavy Raptor (a strat knockoff) for sale.

Does anyone else think that's weird?
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
not really, that's the kind of guitar that someone who wasn't reall into guitar would get, and then pawn for drug money at a later date when they realized that thier life was a gaping void that could not be filled with guitar play, but rather heroin, wonderful wonderul heroin, that oozes into your brain and takes the pain away.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
did u see any Marshall MGs?
Don't buy Guitar Hero.
Buy Guitar Pro.

My Gear: (That I actually use)

ESP Edwards E-CY-165 CTM
Vox Saturator
Vox AD50VT
Vox Tonelab LE
Jim Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Quote by MonsterOfRock
did u see any Marshall MGs?

No, but quite a few Valvestates
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Hahaha greattt
I have a Valvestate :/
The Official "Rockin' Roadie"

-Lakland Skyline 44-02
-Fender Marcus Miller Jazz
-Fender MiM Precision
-Fender TC90 Thinline
-Squier Stratocaster w/mods (1989)
-Orange Dual Terror
-Marshall Valvestate 8280
-Marshall VS412
-Various pedals
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
not really, that's the kind of guitar that someone who wasn't reall into guitar would get, and then pawn for drug money at a later date when they realized that thier life was a gaping void that could not be filled with guitar play, but rather heroin, wonderful wonderul heroin, that oozes into your brain and takes the pain away.

Well Said......... But slightly disturbing....
Are they brand new? Sometimes you'll see identical items in pawn shops all over town, and it'll be because someone's knocked off a truckload of them then divided them between the second hand dealers.

I was in a pawn shop a few months ago, and they had about a dozen brand new sony DVD players still in the box. Unwanted christmas present?
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

that was soo poetic. /weep
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian