hahahahahhahahaah at the title.
hahahahahha
hahaha
haha
hah
ha

sorry cant help you
Quote by devilscruffs14
once i banged a 5 year old chick, i love banging older women.

HAHA
push the e sting the opposite way, and you'lll be 4 x bette.
sorry about the spelling anmd advice i'm completely wated right nows.
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.
You might want to get that checked out by a doctor dude

On a serious note, try raising your action? Or just work on your technique, sounds like your hitting the string with your finger and causing a harmonic
^No.

This is what happens; you actually pull the string off the fretboard accidentally because you're using too much pressure, the string now reaches the side of the fretboard and slides off the fret sideways. I ran into this when I started tapping and I tapped with too much force.
So, solution: less force, be more careful with your pulloffs. If you have very light strings this doesnt help, they slide too far too easily
Phrases Label
The Bohemes
---
The White Strat w/Dimebucker
Tokai Explorer Korina
Ibanez RG570 Purple Neon
Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Ebony
Fender Telecaster Apple Red
Dano '59 Burgundy
Ibanez Artcore AM-73
Quote by bornfidelity
^No.

This is what happens; you actually pull the string off the fretboard accidentally because you're using too much pressure, the string now reaches the side of the fretboard and slides off the fret sideways. I ran into this when I started tapping and I tapped with too much force.
So, solution: less force, be more careful with your pulloffs. If you have very light strings this doesnt help, they slide too far too easily

i agree, this sounds more like a technique problem than a setup problem. if the action was so low that you couldn't perform a pulloff then you'de have string buzz all over the neck.
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
your probably pulling the string backwards to pull it off.. you should be pushing it forwards when you pull off
"I wanna see movies of my dreams"
oh man, that's the best title ever.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?